Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 19 Jun 2014 20:51
Seegee:
I'm not too keen on cats.

virginiacherry:
I understand they are dee lish ....

SNM:
The Norwegian brown rat is highly underrated as a pet.

Yes, but how are they in stew?

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#32 | Posted: 19 Jun 2014 21:54
Guys, guys....something tells me you're not taking this topic very seriously!!!!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 19 Jun 2014 23:17
Minidancer:
something tells me you're not taking this topic very seriously!!!!

So spank us.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 19 Jun 2014 23:30
Eat your soup, mini ...

SNM
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 20 Jun 2014 02:52
Guy:
Yes, but how are they in stew?

Pretty stringy, I'd imagine.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 23 Jun 2014 06:39
I was just talking about this on another forum. Along with everything else already mentioned:

Lectures. I'm a fan of long spankings, so I get excited when I find a clip that's 30 minutes long ... and then I'm disappointed when it turns out that the first 20 minutes is the spanker delivering a lecture while the pretty young lady sits there fidgeting and trying to look guilty.

Spankees who struggle way too vigorously, and spankers who cannot physically control their spankee. This problem usually shows up in scenes that are supposed to depict a father/daughter or male teacher/female student spanking. The scene ends up completely unbelievable when the "daughter" is clearly a head taller than the "father" and outweighs him by 20-30 pounds. And I'm not even talking about "fat" girls. I'm talking about male actors who appear to be 5-foot-4 trying to spank "daughters" who are 5-foot-8 or taller. I want to watch a spanking, not a wrestling match. Tone down the "wrestling", and if your female bottom is tall, pair her with a taller male.

More of a problem in BDSM videos than spanking videos, but common in caning scenes: The Top/Dom keeps swishing the implement around in the air without actually striking the bottom/sub, apparently trying to make intimidating "whoosh" noises. This is boring. Also boring is the Top/Dom delivering a single stroke and then walking in slow circles around the bottom. Then he eventually gets around to dealing another stroke, then it's back to walking laps around her ... booooorrring. Is the guy trying to punish the girl, or simply project his aura of authority/dominance?

Not a problem limited to spanking videos: Using actresses who are clearly many years out of high school to portray "schoolgirls". The Internet has made it clear that there are tens of thousands of actual 18-year-old girls who are willing to perform, and who actually look the part. Hire them. Heavily-tattooed women with "enhanced" breasts do not make convincing "schoolgirls".

Edit: Oh yeah, one more: Audio that is not synchronized with the video. Spanking videos wherein the "smack" noise occurs 1-2 seconds after I see the impact are completely unwatchable.

opb
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 23 Jun 2014 08:49
RikSpanks:
The Top/Dom keeps swishing the implement around in the air without actually striking the bottom/sub, apparently trying to make intimidating "whoosh" noises. This is boring. Also boring is the Top/Dom delivering a single stroke and then walking in slow circles around the bottom. Then he eventually gets around to dealing another stroke, then it's back to walking laps around her ... booooorrring.

I often use this trope in stories (not having any actual experience you understand). The intention is exactly as you say, to exert dominance and increase the fear element. I would hazard a guess that if the spankee didn't know whether a stroke was to land or not it might be just as disconcerting to hear the swoosh.

Oh, yes, and Cats Yes, Dogs No, even in stew

I accept that in a video this doesn't work, because we can see that it's a dummy stroke. if a form of "tangio" was to be invented where you experienced the caning by sound and feel alone then it might be more appropriate

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 23 Jun 2014 23:23
No opinion about rats?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 24 Jun 2014 00:34
virginiacherry:
No opinion about rats?

They're among my favorite pets, so no - no pet hate here.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 24 Jun 2014 14:26
virginiacherry:
No opinion about rats?

As a pet, or as protein?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3yoV1C820

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
bassod, degoo, joedoakes, Tony22304, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9