LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Son/Mother Spanking Dynamic

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 May 2014 21:48
Are there any stories available on this site that deal with sons spanking their mothers? It is an interesting that I'd like to look into. Also, brother/sister spanking besides the Brianna series, which is brilliant btw.

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 31 May 2014 16:56
As I consider challenging dynamics for stories, this is one (sons spanking mothers) that I had avoided. Seems like it will take special handling, but I think I may give it a try ... thanks for the thought bunwarmer36, sorry I am not familiar with any of these types of stories on this site.

Jack Crawford (a/k/a dan2bend)

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 31 May 2014 20:21
Jack, thank you for the reply. It just seems like an interesting scenario. Thought I'd see what y'all thought about it

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Jun 2014 00:27
There was a writer (Brian?) who wrote a series about the protagonist's new family. The family had a custom that younger members spank older ones. I think the story where he married his new bride and a scene where daughter spanked father and the new groom spanked his mother-in-law. I think the series was called My New Family, but not sure if it's posted here or not.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Jun 2014 23:38
Seegee, I'm going to go and check it now. That's for tip

Patron
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 07:34
For all role reversal curiosities, you should definitely look up the group: groups.google.com/rolereversals I have one story I wrote on there that goes with this theme, and I posted it to that group. I think it's called The First Summer, in which a teen spanks his mother and a next door neighbor on separate occasions. It's the only story with a male spanker that I ever wrote, I think.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 23:37
Thanks, Patron

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 03:14
Just as an aside, I find that the most stirring stories here are those truly projecting realism, stuff that may have actually happened or could. It seems to be a fine line to cross and some do it quite well, even if far out. Still, if I were to see a story tagged f/M or m/M , I would likely bypass regardless of the author. My apologies for interrupting but I fear I'm simply a slave to my own prurient interests. Oh, and I sometimes don't know what I'm talking about either. So just take my .02 with a grain of salt.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 04:57
Wooz, people often mistake realism for what they're comfortable seeing. Of course people don't commonly spank their parents, but it has happened for different reasons at different times, regardless of how rarely. When I was a teen, I spanked two women who were older than me. One was in her 20s, and one was the mother of a friend. In general, if a person has an alpha or dominant personality, that trumps whatever other factors there are in a spanking situation. Age, social or work positions are secondary in those cases.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 11:45
One (just about) plausible scenario, particularly if set in an earlier era, would be when a parent had spanked a child (of whatever age) then later discovered they were innocent of the crime, and then to prove how sorry they were, offered to receive the same punishment back from the child in return.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Adrian, Alef, Dagnir, mobblers, muralebajt, oldwrangler2, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9