LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A spanko who doesn't like pain?

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 21 May 2014 22:55
So many great comments above I really doubt I can add anything but in agreement with many commenters above, you are no less a "spanko" just because you don't like pain. As already pointed out above there are those who, at certain times need a more intense and painful experience to fulfill their needs. There are also those who are completely fulfilled by the mere act of having to undress and then put into position followed by a much lighter actual spanking. Everyone's needs are different yet all have in common the strong interest and attraction to spanking.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#12 | Posted: 21 May 2014 23:28
Ah...can I just say a big thank you, guys! I was half afraid I would receive a unanimous call to hang my head in shame and quit the library for being a coward!!!

It is nice to know I am not alone in how I feel.

What a lovely bunch of people the lsf members are.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 21 May 2014 23:44
Not odd at all, mini. You like the thought of it and having a nice warm bum and there's nothing wrong with that. With many of us it's as much about getting into a certain head space as it is about being spanked. We like the entire experience, the ritual around it as much, if not more than the actual spanking.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 May 2014 03:34
Seegee, we're all a bit odd here ... and proud of it for some odd reason. I don't like the spanking itself, but fills some hole in my soul.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 22 May 2014 04:01
virginiacherry:
I don't like the spanking itself, but fills some hole in my soul.

Virginia, that line reminds me of a few lines in a song Torn Between Two Lovers by Mary MacGregor.

And he knows he can't possess me and he knows he never will
There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill

Great comment there. It says a lot with your post.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 22 May 2014 04:11
I am not into canes either. For me it is not the pain that attracts, but the control, the building up and the scolding while the spanking is going on. I like things when the spankings starts and finishes with the hand but in-between use any type of paddle one likes. I much prefer the OTK position as it gives one more intimate contact with the spanker. Actual pain is not the main attraction for sure, but it is something I find does not bother me that much.

CS

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#17 | Posted: 22 May 2014 09:49
Mini, I would say you fall into a large category of like minded people. I too fall into the category of spankos who see spanking as an erotic art and not a disciplinary one (when I am on the receiving end at least hehe). Also being scolded does nothing for me personally and would distract me from the pleasure of the sensation play aspect. I too, absolutely detest pain and used to think myself less of a spanko for this. For me, a spanking has to be a slow build up of sensations with plenty of rubbing. Implements are not totally out, but I need a jolly good hand warm up first to be able to tolerate them. Then, and only then, can I take a prolonged spanking. I absolutely HATE punishment spankings (implements with no warm-up) so for me they work well as a deterrent ( I have only ever needed ONE hehe) and I get no sexual pleasure from that form of spanking at all. Of course, I would be more than happy to thoroughly wallop anyone else, should they desire punishment and get immense pleasure from the power play/ role play and seeing the end results. That is of course, the fun of being a switch!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 22 May 2014 15:03
There also comes into play when a good disciplinarian knows when enough is enough. A spanking may start out with the hand (and probably should), the next as CS said, could be a hairbrush or any other type of paddle or belt/strop/strap. In any type of DD relationship no matter who is the top, that person should never spank on the spot in anger. That particular person should always keep in mind that he/she loves the person over the sofa, or over the knee. There is no need to render a bottom black and blue, or bloody stripes from a cane.

If a person feels that they have to beat a bottom to a bloody pulp it's not the spanking they need, it's a lawyer. In my mind there is never any excuse for abuse. In some stories, including mine, there is a shock value in the scenario, but we have to remember it's fiction. It's something that some readers enjoy, but would never do that to someone (at least I hope not) in real life.

A man no matter how big and strong who gives up control to a woman does not make him a wimp. It makes him a spanko who enjoys himself with his kink. A woman who gives up control to her man does not make her a kept woman. It makes her a spanko who enjoys herself with her own kink. The pain thing should always be up to the person on the receiving end. E N O U G H means exactly that.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 22 May 2014 20:59
I think what some of you are missing is the endorphin release. Try a nice slow hand spanking buildup. Then go on to harsher things. It's also why some people run and work out. If you go to a gym on vacation, and people do, you are in for the endorphins. It's healthy too.
Sometimes the speed and drama of a spanking can get in the way. If you really wanted to punish someone, you'd get right to it.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 22 May 2014 22:49
Hmmmmm. I probably shouldn't weigh in on this topic with so many people here at the LSF knowing my nasty proclivity's. However. What the hell.

Minidancer. You just go on being you. Don't worry so much about what others think of your kink. That's for you to decide and only you and possibly a close partner. The Spanko side of the Kink world is a 'big tent' operation. Past certain basic rules that revolve around our watch words: Consensual, Safe & Sane. It's up to you to decide what floats your boat.

We did not all leave the vanilla world behind us just to be stuck in a new set of rules. We get to decide where our Kink fit's in with the rest of our life and make our own rules. For me personally I try to play into my play partners level and understanding. Nothing wrong with less forceful play as long as both are having fun. I admit to myself and to other players that I have a strong sadistic streak. And when playing with a true Masochist or Pain Junky, as I think of them, that's great. But it's hardly the only thing involved in any play relationship be it one night or a committed relationship.

So. Your one of the folks here at the LSF that fully participates and help me feel at home here when ever I arrive. I'm not here as much as I was the first eighteen months or so but still feel welcome nevertheless.

Bask girl. Your amongst friends!
Grin!!!

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
canth256, chatk, hundjager, kenjperr, mheero
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9