LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Psychological Importance of Panties

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#41 | Posted: 28 Jun 2014 14:16
I wonder if panties make spankings hurt more because they let the implement slide.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 28 Jun 2014 14:23
virginiacherry:
I wonder if panties make spankings hurt more because they let the implement slide.

Actually I doubt it. But strictly in the interest of science, perhaps some field research is called for?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 01:28
I'm not sure what is meant by 'letting the implement slide', or why that would make a stroke hurt more - if it slid sideways on impact, wouldn't that deflect part of the force of the blow? Also, I'd've thought that it would be less likely to slide over fabric, rather than smooth skin. However, I've heard that tight panties can make an implement spanking worse, as the bottom is unable to flatten out on impact, which normally absorbs some of the energy of the stroke. And of course there's the argument that spankers spank harder on panties to overcome the percieved protection panties offer, and because they can't see the reddening or marking of the bottom. Really, we're doing them a favour by taking their panties down and punishing them on the bare....!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 04:43
myrkassi:
Really, we're doing them a favour by taking their panties down and punishing them on the bare....!

That's the way I prefer to look at it.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#45 | Posted: 30 Jun 2014 02:54
Thank you for saving me from science.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
capwill, Felix34, johnblack7412, Kooboostroke, PGreenham, SirStephen, Stredlie, TheRealMrT, TonyC
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9