LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Psychological Importance of Panties

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Minidancer
Female Author

England
#11 | Posted: 7 May 2014 23:15
I would believe having the lady pull down her own while standing there would be much more embarrassing.

Bendover, I have to disagree, hunni (but of course this is purely my POV). I stand and take my own knickers down/off everyday - there is no mystery or embarrassment about it. But sadly it is rare that I am across a man's knee with him taking them down. Trust me though, when it happens, it is the height of humiliation.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 May 2014 00:29
Ah, to strip off a character's panties or require her to remove them? Each has its own flavor of eroticism. On one hand, the woman is helpless to prevent them from being forcefully removed at the time and in the manner of the spanker's choosing. She has no control and there is nothing she can do but to lie over his lap and endure it.
On the other hand she must discipline herself to remove them as instructed. It is terribly embarrassing for her, but she must obey and be complicit in her own subjugation by exposing her most intimate secrets and offering herself for punishment.
It's like trying to choose my favorite flavor of ice cream.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 May 2014 17:20
I find panties appealing in the way they frame the bottom, especially when you're spanking it. The way they move when you apply a slap is really unique to the spanking, so I like to take that in for a moment before baring the bottom.

As far as embarrassment goes, it really depends on the woman. It's been about 50/50 with the women I've spanked. For some, the turn on of the spanking is overall non-consensual, so I have to scold, pull them over the knee and pull down the panties. For others, taking down their own panties has been almost a form of rebellion. "I'll take down my own underwear, thank you very much." Sometimes I've seen both sentiments in the same woman, just on different occasions.

When it comes to pulling the panties back up, most women prefer to do that. Sometimes I let them, but it depends on my mood. It's often cute to watch a woman fix her panties and rub her rear afterwards, but there's something very pretty about fixing them myself, moving my finger around the leg bands to restore them to their post punishment function.

Just my .02 cents

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#14 | Posted: 8 May 2014 18:08
Patron, i enjoyed reading your 2 cents worth very much.

XxxxX

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 9 May 2014 01:13
Leaving panties in place does nothing for me at all. I hate when it occurs in stories as well. It makes me think that neither participant is taking the situation seriously. It's a spanking. Why would any disciplinarian tolerate underwear? From the comments here, it seems the appeal is erotic.....as a form of gradual strip-tease. That's fine I suppose. To each their own. But for me....in life or in fiction, whether giving or receiving, I want that bottom bare and helpless right from the start!

Patron
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 9 May 2014 12:32
From a practical standpoint, if you're spanking a vanilla woman that is not your girlfriend, leaving the panties up is necessary to earn the comfort level of a bare bottom. Most of the women I've spanked have been vanilla women who weren't my girlfriends, so spanking was one thing, and nudity was another. Once a woman has been over your knee a few times, the bared bottom is inevitable, but if you rush it you could ruin a good thing. If someone is dealing primarily with spanko women, it's a different story.

Also, some women will take a semi-public(or even outright public) spanking over their panties, but the bared bottom is a no-no unless you're in a unique situation like a spanko/BDSM related social activity.

--thanks Minidancer!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 9 May 2014 13:08
What I find especially enchanting is when the spankee, while otk, lifts slightly her midsection without being told right at the special moment when her superb bottom is about to be laid bare for the main event of her well deserved or hotly desired spanking. It just makes everything go so much easier.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 9 May 2014 18:49
Patron:
From a practical standpoint, if you're spanking a vanilla woman that is not your girlfriend, leaving the panties up is necessary to earn the comfort level of a bare bottom. Most of the women I've spanked have been vanilla women who weren't my girlfriends, so spanking was one thing, and nudity was another. Once a woman has been over your knee a few times, the bared bottom is inevitable, but if you rush it you could ruin a good thing.

True. Bared bottoms and realism both enhance a story IMO. I will usually have the character's bottom bare if I can reasonably do so, but it's sometimes more realistic not to, so I have to decide which makes for a better story. If I want to develop a romantic relationship after the spanking, it may be hard to make it believable if the spanker has made the woman angry and resentful by humiliating her too much. It depends on the situation.

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 9 May 2014 22:19
Taking the panties down is for many people one of the most important moments in the ritual of spanking. I must admit I am not vastly experienced in this as I have always preferred to receive a spanking rather than award one. However I did once know a young woman who loved to be disciplined. Both of us preferred to keep the panties up as there is something about the way nylon or very fine cotton clings to a shapely rear that a completely bare bottom (however perfect) cannot hope to match. They do of course get pulled down eventually but at the very end!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 10 May 2014 04:27
Patron
How ever did you manage to get vanilla women who are NOT your girlfriends to let you spank them? Impressive! Many male spankos who actually DO have vanilla girlfriends aren't that lucky!

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
highlander1969, Hoddle, hunter, Keith99, klamath, reader68
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9