LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Psychological Importance of Panties

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
benchmarc
Male Member

Ireland
#1 | Posted: 6 May 2014 20:07
Some women I've played with attach much importance to keeping their panties in place for as long as possible during a spanking. Although panties provide little physical protection, they seem to be a source of psychological comfort, as if the woman can tell herself: "At least my bum is not entirely defenceless and fully displayed - (yet)".

I'm happy to go along with this for two reasons. 1) In a consensual adult relationship, the other party's wishes must be respected (it being understood, of course, that the final stages of the spanking will be applied to her bare bottom). 2) I quite enjoy the "incremental" approach of spanking a woman first over her skirt or jeans, then over her panties, and finally on the bare.

That being said, I find it a bit ironic that the psychological comfort offered by her panties staying in place is offset by the extra sting that results when the last line of defence is removed. It's normal to deliver the first few strokes on the bare with extra gusto, as if to signify that the final part of the spanking is under way.

Still, it's a psychological trade-off that some women I've known are prepared to make, and I offer it here for comments as my first contribution.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 May 2014 20:49
Ah yes, we all know the Top generally enjoys the process of unwrapping, so there's no real hurry to get them down before it's really necessary! And once they are down and that last line of defense is breached... well, prepare for a proper spanking!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 May 2014 22:03
I think that "last silky barrier" barrier is psychologically important to both males & females as well as tops and bottoms. More importantly, I don't think that the concept is special to spanking. Concern over that "last barrier" is certainly a frequent theme across erotic genres. Personally speaking, I remember it being of great importance going back to my first erotic adventures. What male doesn't remember his first foray inside a girl's panties and everything it took to arrive there?

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#4 | Posted: 6 May 2014 22:41
Having my knickers pulled down while otk is a delicious part of the whole spanking ritual. It is exciting, arousing and humbling. Of course that tiny scrap of cotton/silk is no protection...but the thrilling moment when he pulls them down, heightens the entire experience. It tells me, more than the heavy arm across my waist, that i am no longer in control. The exposure - knowing he can now see everything. The humiliation of being bared. Even the feel of the elastic stretched taught around my thighs adds to the sensual delight.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 May 2014 16:00
With the knickers/panties down it's more of an embarrassment factor if the spanking is for discipline rather than for play. In the final part of the spanking the bottom is uncovered completely and there is no turning back whatsoever. I would imagine it's the same for a male. Women see the beauty in a male's bare bottom just as a male see the beauty of a female's bottom.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 May 2014 16:18
Then there's the question of whether it's better to take a girl's panties down for her, or make them take them down herself - and whether they should be down or right off. Which is more arousing/embarrassing/suitable for different types of spanking?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 May 2014 17:36
myrkassi:
Then there's the question of whether it's better to take a girl's panties down for her, or make them take them down herself - and whether they should be down or right off. Which is more arousing/embarrassing/suitable for different types of spanking?

Yes, decisions, decisions! There's also the question of should they be pulled from below and slid down, or pulled from above and peeled down.

benchmarc
Male Member

Ireland
#8 | Posted: 7 May 2014 20:25
Minidancer:
Having my knickers pulled down while otk is a delicious part of the whole spanking ritual. It is exciting, arousing and humbling. Of course that tiny scrap of cotton/silk is no protection...but the thrilling moment when he pulls them down, heightens the entire experience. It tells me, more than the heavy arm across my waist, that i am no longer in control. The exposure - knowing he can now see everything. The humiliation of being bared. Even the feel of the elastic stretched taught around my thighs adds to the sensual delight.

Brilliant insight into the female perspective - thanks for expressing the psychological intensity of the moment so eloquently.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 7 May 2014 21:10
I would believe having the lady pull down her own while standing there would be much more embarrassing.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 7 May 2014 22:39
The unwrapping process is especially delicious...

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 14
Capnsmack, Derrick30, Ellman, Hotscot, JuergenB, lloyd101, magegod989, mcfly108, meslip, Michito21, mickrick, Ramus, spankobrat
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9