The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Paint Stir Stick

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 May 2014 13:03
I was just wondering if there is a story (or stories) on this site about someone being spanked with a paint stir stick. For those that may not know what I'm talking about, it's a stick about 14 inches long, an inch and an eighth wide, and about one eighth of an inch thick. I could imagine it could be used to strike many times, with very little chance of leaving bruises, but would sting a great deal. I once saw my aunt pick up one and lead one of her granddaughters out of the room, but never got to see the spanking. I think the girl was about nine years old at the time.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 May 2014 13:32
I know I used a commercial paint stick in some of my stories, but I think it must be classified as "other". I looked through my author page and do not see it listed. You are right, it delivers lots of sting and reddens nicely, but does not bruise.
Islandcarol

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 6 May 2014 14:04
I saw one used once and it broke easily. It was too thin to be effective but maybe one did not know how to use it properly.

CS

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 May 2014 14:47
Thanks, Islandcarol. I'll search among your stories. Canadianspankee, they probably would, but I saw a place online where they can be bought for 13 cents each. (This is probably a bulk price, but I think the whole idea is, if one breaks, pick up another and go on spanking. For that you would need more than one.)

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 May 2014 17:59
The thin ones don't work well. My father tried to use one on me when I was a young child. It broke immediately, and he found another one that was about 3 times as thick. Fortunately for me, the delay while he hunted for the second one allowed his temper to cool a bit. It's been so long ago I don't remember the details of the alleged offense, only that I felt I was being punished unjustly. (I think I may have used a 'naughty' word which I heard someone else say and repeated it innocently without knowing what it meant.)
I suppose it's possible to use one lightly to cause a small amount of sting on bare flesh, but I think the ratio of surface area (wind resistance) to its low mass prevent it from being very effective at a force low enough not to break it.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 May 2014 18:04
Super-glue two, or even three, together and they make a tough spanking implement. And, that would leave a bruise.
(Don't ask me how I know.)

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 6 May 2014 18:05
Here's what they look like originally:

http://content.westmarine.com/images/catalog/full/166611_F.JPG

Now here's one that was definitely made by someone who felt it could be a multi-tasker.

http://www.recycledproducts.com/site_media/media/images/72905-paintmixer-black-prin_j pg_560x400_q85.jpg

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 7 May 2014 21:27
Never written a story about using paint stick, but have used one in a real scene. Some people paint on them with fun sayings like ; apply with a thick coat, Board of education, or cartoons of people dancing around holding their sore bottoms. Wish I would have bought the latter. She called them her pain sticks.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 May 2014 08:20
Well, perhaps a decade ago I was paddled by my darling wife with a wooden paint stick, one purchased from Crimson Moon that was coated with shellac, presumably to make it sturdier.

Still, it broke after only about forty smarting smacks, so my investment definitely was not a wise one.

I remember that the 'spankus interruptus' occurred outside at night, with me standing up while leaning forward against the wall of a storage shed, with my pants and briefs at half-mast position.

There's a so-called "Strictly Lickin' Stick," similarly shaped but made of considerably denser wood, which is much more durable, and somewhat more hurtful too... --C.K.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 May 2014 12:20
Wheatwine, I found one of my paint stick stories. Check out Paddling in the Everglades Pt 2. On the database it is classified as other. You could also do a search for "other". I'm sure you will find more. I know I've used it in other stories.
Islandcarol

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Chicago17, john0918, larry, mcfly108, steply, steve77, stevenr, studio2, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9