USA
#11 | Posted: 5 May 2014 21:50
Welcome, Donna

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 May 2014 22:16
Hi Bill, and welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your comments.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 5 May 2014 23:33
I would like to add my encouragement to stay an active member of the site by following the guidelines as suggested in our motto in Latin on the front page. It translate basically to 'read lots. write lots and comment more' in case you have ever wondered. If we all do these basic things to the best of each of our own abilities this site will always stay the vibrant place it is today.

Welcome aboard and I also hope to read some of your stories soon.

CS

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 May 2014 23:39
Welcome Bill! Wonderful to have a new member take the time to introduce themselves. I hope you read and enjoy our work, comment occasionally and if you're so minded write stories as well.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 29 May 2014 22:56
Welcome Donnasbill! You are gonna love it here.
Islandcarol

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 31 May 2014 02:50
A very warm Welcome to you Donnasbill!!!! I only wish to echo some of the others. Since your already saying "Hello" you'll do well here. Jump right in! This place is a huge window into the world of Kink. It was not always so but people like you are the reason many of us keep coming here. Even if it's something of a Lemmings impulse. Comments are the Coin of the Realm here so speak up and be heard!!!
Grin!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 1 Jun 2014 09:29
Welcome to the Library, I also think you'll love it here, there are some great folks behind those terrific stories.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 13:00
Hi Bill and welcome to the site.
I kind of envy you as I well remember the first time I discovered this site and couldn't believe I hadn't found it before. I felt like a kid in a sweet shop with a years supply of pocket money.
The great thing is that fantastic writers are continuously adding to it and, as far as I'm concerned, demand has never exceeded supply.
Have fun going through the thousands of stories but for god's sake don't forget to comment.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 16:02
flopsybunny:
It's great to see someone communicative! Most of our new members appear to be lurkers who say nothing at all!

They're French. They have a lurk and then they have another lurk. But lurks aren't everything.

Welcome, Bill.

Darcey
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 17:19
Well, Hi all. I just joined, and I'm not sure just how far to go. I don't want to offend anyone by going beyond the envelope of acceptability. Spanking stories have ALWAYS given me a jolt, but only stories about parental spanking while growing up. Am I too far out? If so, I'll drop it and exit. If not, I'd love to discuss the subject quite a bit; as I've never really had a place to talk about this subject with anyone.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
adamkessler2, canopy, clancygrl919, davenhall, falstaff101, hydegreen, KatiePie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9