LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Still can't get into the chat room

Silverlady
Female Member

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 23 Apr 2014 17:42
Hi guys,
Sorry to go on, but I still can't get into the chat room. Everything goes fine until the rolling bar starts and the message, " connecting to server" appears. That's as far as I get. I can leave it for 5 minutes with no change. Februs and Flopsy were kind enough to check for me and all is well at the LSF end. Could it be my devices? All was well on Saturday, then nothing. It happens on my laptop, and my android tablet. Help please!
Issy xxxx

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Apr 2014 18:35
Silverlady:
Could it be my devices? All was well on Saturday, then nothing. It happens on my laptop, and my android tablet. Help please!

There are simply too many variables to consider as to why someone might not be able to get into the chat room and as Flopsy has explained it's not actually hosted on our own server so largely out of our control. You appear to be currently connected to the LSF from within a company so that might be a factor as many companies will have blocks in place to prevent connections to such things as chat rooms.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
dowano, idhughes, jadoma, joojep123, michael57, mrswitcheroo, Noah, Schoyce1, TheRealMrT
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9