library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What is it called when being spanked and you want to stick out your bottom further ?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 09:00
What is it called when being spanked and you want to stick out your bottom further ? When you have the urge to stick it out to receive the next stroke/spank etc ? Is there a name?

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#2 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 09:06
Hi Peter

Yes, it's called natural instinct in my opinion!!

Mini

XxxxX

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 09:10
Mini, Yes, it is, I did not really believe it until I was spanked quite hard and long and suddenly had the urge to present my bottom for further punishment !! Now after about 5 minute I tend to do it ! What about you ?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 12:52
Funny, I was never spanked over the knee. It was always standing and bent over with a wooden spoon. I never stuck mine out. I always bent my knees and tried to tuck mine in. Didn't work. I imagine if you enjoy being spanked, Peter, you have that natural instinct to push it out more. It's the old: Pain and Pleasure. Nothing wrong with that if someone enjoys it. That's what I say.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#5 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 13:42
The fact is, I like being spanked so of course I would 'offer' my bottom up to each slap. But I am also aware that the act of arching my spine and pushing my butt out makes it look rounder and more pert...more spankable! Win win! Lol.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 14:29
Petespankboy:
What is it called when being spanked and you want to stick out your bottom further ? When you have the urge to stick it out to receive the next stroke/spank etc ?

From the spanker's point of view, it's called 'delicious'.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 15:55
"asking for it"? in a non-verbal way?

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 18:43
There certainly is a name for this behavior, Peter That is the behavior of an Avid spankee.
Pain enthusiast also works. For Tops administrating the spanking, that posture is called a Dream come true!

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 22:34
Phil!!!!!! Doggone it, you stole my thunder!!! Lol!!! Delicious, indeed!!!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 03:19
Petespankboy:
What is it called when being spanked and you want to stick out your bottom further ?

Masochism, I'd suppose--of the fun kind, of course... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
Alwaysrisky, buzz821, ogard, Omegalodon, PGreenham, Sierraccr, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9