Column startle

jon7889
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 14:13
I was reading the following (humor) column
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0414/hamilton.php3#.U06AvbK9KK0
And was startled by this paragraph
"• Kansas lawmakers failed to pass a law that would allow Kansas public schoolteachers to spank kids up to ten times in one spanking. It's tricky in California. Teachers at Beverly Hills High School are allowed to spank the male students, but only if they dress up like French maids."

Too bad i didn't go to high school there.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 15:36
French Maids: Oh that's too funny. 10 times in one spanking? I'm glad they shot it down. Although, I read into this article further, and it's only with the Bare Open Hand on a Clothed Bottom by ANY caregivers according to the report by CNN. You'd have to be hitting pretty hard with a bare hand on a clothed bottom to leave bruising, but a wooden paddle (when you think about it) will do it very nicely.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 18:26
jon7889:
Teachers at Beverly Hills High School are allowed to spank the male students, but only if they dress up like French maids.

I'm confused. Who must dress up as French maids? The teachers doing the spanking, or the male students being spanked?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 19:22
jon7889:
Kansas lawmakers failed to pass a law that would allow Kansas public schoolteachers to spank kids up to ten times in one spanking.

So many spanks are they allowed to give at the moment, d'you think?

smeple
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 Apr 2014 15:29
I am thinking one can get around this law by giving 9 spanks, then sending the miscreant out off the room, or to a corner, then spanking someone ELSE 9 times, then bringing the miscreant back for another 9 smacks (this being his/her's second spanking, it does not violate the law). Like shampooing, repeat as necessary.

I believe this concept stems from express supermarket lines, which are limited to 10 items or less. This policy does not prevent the miscreant, uh, shopper, from dividing his or her items into sets of 10, especially if he or she has another person or two accompanying them, and then pretending they only have 10 items, times 3, instead of 30 items.

Perhaps I should have posted this under Loopholes 101.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Apr 2014 19:00
Now that is funny. ;)

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
kurospank, rickf, rnr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9