LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF Spanking Survey

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 11 Apr 2014 14:33
Rick, in your example, you could say the maker of the cell phone is in the chain of causation... even the guy's parents. If they hadn't had him, he wouldn't have been there to talk on the cell phone and plow into your employee. It's a neverending chain. No wonder I always feel guilty about something or other.

This thread seems to be going the way of the other survey thread that had to be pruned. Have you ever noticed that you always seem to be right in the middle of those chains, Rick? (Not the first link, but close to the top?)

Minidancer:
Reckon it would save my behind???

Do you really, really want it saved, Mini?

guyde
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 11 Apr 2014 16:10
For those who have taken the survey, all the responses are safely stored on a totally different site. There is no need to resubmit them.

I had a private email telling me that the entire prior thread had been deleted. I fell for it, hook line and sinker. My bad.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#13 | Posted: 11 Apr 2014 17:52
Do i really want it saved??? Nah!

Lol lol.

XxxxxX

kunanative
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 11 Apr 2014 18:02
Hmm that sounds like a good line to use the next time I'm in trouble!! "I'm sorry sir, but it wasn't my fault...I'm just in the chain of causation!"

Reckon it would save my behind???

Mini.

I'm curious Mini, has a line like that ever saved your tush? I would hope not.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#15 | Posted: 11 Apr 2014 18:05
One can but try Kuna!! Lol.

XxxX

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 12 Apr 2014 01:39
smeple:
njrick's explanation regarding fault versus "being in the chain of causation" brought to mind a remark apocryphally credited to Richard Nixon, though I am almost positive it was uttered by comedian Robert Klein, in a skit about Nixon's Watergate speech. Nixon/Klein said:"Let me be clear: as President, I take full responsibility. Full responsibility - but not the blame. Let me explain the difference. People who are to blame lose their jobs; people who are responsible, do not."

Well, I do remember Richard Nixon stating, in a nationally-televised address, that he accepted "responsibility" for the Watergate break-in and its subsequent cover-up, but--as various television commenters afterward noted--he clearly wasn't taking the "blame" for it. Instead, he vowed to the American people that he would discover and deal with those who were blameworthy.

Of course, that speech was also part of the cover-up, since Nixon was aware of the ongoing cover-up and indeed had participated in engineering it, plus he had authorized the creation of the 'plumbers' unit which had committed the break-in.

I'd consider Nixon to have been the sleaziest, most corrupt U.S. president in American history--I was thrilled when his reluctant resignation went into effect on August 9th, 1974... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Artemishel, Aubstu, fesseefan, freewilly, hoggies, maroonraider, solbond, sverge2302
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9