LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How to embarrass a radio presenter.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 08:46
Yesterday I had the good fortune to win a digital radio on a local radio show. Each week the presenter gives a Scots word and asks listeners to define it. Previous words have been 'drookit', 'thrawn', 'fankle' and 'drouth'. Yesterday's word was 'tawse', which for some reason caught my ear. I duly sent in my text and at the end of the programme was drawn as the winner.

The presenter phoned me and during the conversation I mentioned that Tawses were still produced by Margaret Dick in Lochgelly. In his innocence, he asked me why, since they were no longer used in schools. Who on earth bought them? I had to explain, on a family show, that there was a market in the fetish community!

Later I realised I could simply have said that they were highly prized collectibles - but it was too late by then.

Silverlady
Female Member

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 09:15
I love it Linda. Spread the word

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 09:53
I better get myself a radio and find some Scottish stations...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 10:30
A free radio is great ... now all you need is a free tawse too. I wonder if Margaret Dick was listening?

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 12:56
Very funny, Linda! Congratulations on your win.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 19:09
Oh that's hilarious. However, I did like your explanation, Linda. Well, since he mentioned that they were no longer used in schools, he knew what they were for at one time. I still like your explanation.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 7 Apr 2014 22:38
Great explanation Linda. You did miss the opportunity to plug the KLSF but one must be discreet I suppose...LMAO.

CS

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Apr 2014 12:59
Very funny. That is one radio interview I would love to have heard. Do you think the presenter was really that innocent or was he just setting you up?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Apr 2014 14:57
BashfulBob:
Do you think the presenter was really that innocent or was he just setting you up?

My thoughts exactly!

flopsybunny:
now all you need is a free tawse too. I wonder if Margaret Dick was listening?

After all, the free advertising to a listening audience that certainly must number in the millions must be worth something. Even now, Margaret must be wondering at the sudden flood of orders.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 9 Apr 2014 10:17
The young lad had such a drouth that he fumbled his glass of water, spilling it all down his front and leaving himself drookit.
His Mum, already in a thrawn mood, had had enough and soon the poor boy's shorts and pants were in a fankle at his feet.
Warily he watched her unhook the tawse from a nail on the back of the scullery door...

I just spell checked this and all five words came up...including tawse.

Good one Linda, I bet that made him belt up.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 8
daveyboy, giantsfan1529, hd1865, JanushPawlon, jladams766, kenjperr, LPL51681, mobblers, patxi, raygirl36, Rickinto, tocciek, trojan1a, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9