The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 17:33
This is not an April Fool prank. (Or if it is, someone is pulling it on me.) So far as I know, April 1st really is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Anyway, I'm not taking any chances. I already had some peanut butter on hand, but I went to the grocery store this morning and bought a jar of grape jelly in order to celebrate with a PBJ sandwich. If someone is pulling an April Fool prank on me, at least I'll get a PBJ sandwich out of it. I like those, but for some reason I haven't had one in a long time. So, in all sincerity, I say happy Peanut Butter and Jelly Day!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 17:52
Every day is National Peanut Butter and Jelly (or Jam! ) Day

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 18:31
Well, I did my part - honey roasted peanut butter and orange marmalade on whole wheat. I'd forgotten how good this is! Thanks, Wheatwine.

guyde
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 18:50
I am very glad that our wonderful admins put up that "happy" sign to remind us all to be on the alert for silly pranks today, but I think it would have been so much better if it did not have a typo in it.

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 19:10
Well, I've never heard it before, but I'll celebrate anything! Happy PB&J Day everyone!

guyde
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 19:20
It must be one of those International Date Line paradox thingy-wotsits, for in the USA PB&J day is, in fact, on April 2nd. Because of time zone differences, it will seem to start a day earlier in some parts of the world, and finish a day later in other parts.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 19:29
One of my favorite sandwiches. When I get tired of eggs and such, that's my breakfast.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 22:32
YAY for PB&J day ! I know we (friends, but not here) had a big discussion about PB&J Day last year because of allergy issues with some of the school kids here, but I don't remember what day it was. But seriously, I'm glad I don't have allergies, because could never live without my PB&J. Creamy PB & grape jelly on Wonder Bread, if I'm not in the mood for gourmet, or super crunchy with apricot on whole wheat for something special.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 22:52
guyde:
I am very glad that our wonderful admins put up that "happy" sign to remind us all to be on the alert for silly pranks today, but I think it would have been so much better if it did not have a typo in it.

The "wonderful admins" have taken a poll and the results were unanimous - we much prefer the happy sign with the typo.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 23:03
Now I love peanut butter...but only the "smooth" type. I have tried the 'natural' peanut butters they have on the shelves. but they taste way too much like peanuts. Give me chemical smooth peanut butter anytime and all the time.

CS

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 7
patxi, Siergiej345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9