LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

An Independent Scotland?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 10:09
According to this morning's news, Miss Piggy and Kermit have views on Scotland's independence. Apparently Kermit thinks we should stay in the Union while Miss Piggy believes we should go it alone because she fancies herself as Queen of Scotland.

Given that the last person to proclaim himself Monarch of Scotland was Idi Amin, I reckon we wouldn't do too badly with Queen Piggy.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 11:34
Having dissonant views on that issue does not lend itself to a harmonious relationship. Kermit needs to watch out for his little green ass.

Silverlady
Female Member

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 11:53
We could put a tax on Lochgelly tawses heading south. We'd make fortune.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 19:01
I believe there was a Belgian or somesuch who claimed to be the rightful heir of the Stuarts and expected the last time Scottish independence was on the agenda (in the 1970s) to be King. He was either a confidence trickster or a fantasist, but in any case a much better option as monarch than Idi Amin though inferior to Miss Piggy.

Is Miss Piggy Scottish, then? Where does she stand on Campbells versus Macdonalds, or Hielan versus Lallan? And is she a Rangers or a Celtic supporter?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 23:24
Well, if Scotland becomes independent, Piggy won't have to worry about winding up like the last "Queen of Scots". Although I understand the Scots are quite fond of bacon...

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 23:26
Silverlady
We could put a tax on Lochgelly tawses heading south. We'd make fortune.

Absolutely SL and having experienced a few tawsings myself I think we can label them 'Satisfaction Guarenteed'.
I was only ever tawsed on the hands at school and have often wondered how it would feel to have this particular implement stripe my rump.
They must be quite hard to get a hold of as I know of at least one P' Domme who has been trying for some time to get har hands on one.
I fear they may have stopped making them now.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Mar 2014 23:32
tysout:
I fear they may have stopped making them now

Fear not, they're still being made...

http://www.johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/the_lochgelly_tawse_online.htm

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 26 Mar 2014 00:04
Thanks Februs.
Now, the thing is should I buy one and present it to her the next time I arrange a session?
Somehow I don't think that would be a good idea...a wee bit like the turkey looking forward to Christmas methinks.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 26 Mar 2014 04:22
It's not easy being queen.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Mar 2014 12:54
Bags me write the first story about an independent Scotland starting to use the strap again!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
BrianC780, DanishMan, merial, nickw6666, steve35, travelmark, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9