LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

March Madness

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Mar 2014 01:43
So disappointed! Will pull for UK, as long as they last!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 24 Mar 2014 02:01
ohiomom. there are a lot of native Kentuckians living in Ohio. Several years ago, I went up to Dayton to work for a few months, while I was waiting for a job I had applied for in Kentucky to open up.
I was sad to see your Tar Heels lose today, especially the way the game ended. My Wildcats won, but I actually feel sorry for the Wichita State team. They played so hard, and wanted to win so badly, it seems a shame that both teams couldn't win. Both certainly deserved to. But one team had to lose and one had to win, and I'm glad Kentucky won and will move on.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 29 Mar 2014 13:34
My Cats won again last night, coming from behind in the last minute of the game to beat Louisville 74-69. Louisville is our arch rival, the team I hate to lose to the most. Of course, I want to continue winning, but just like the Beach Boys sang in Be True to Your School, "We're number one in the state."

ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 30 Mar 2014 01:55
@Wheatwine - I heard about the game, I couldn't stay awake. Congrats! I know several people who will be thrilled with the outcome! Poor Dayton put up a good fight against FL today, but just couldn't quite get there. I will be pulling for WI too, since my mom is a born and bred cheese curd!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 30 Mar 2014 06:27
The Badgers made it to the Final Four, but they damned well didn't make it look easy, did they?

I don't like Arizona, so I was glad that Wisconsin edged the Wildcats, even if it took the Badgers an overtime period to do so... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 31 Mar 2014 15:35
CrimsonKidCK, congratulations on your Badgers making it to the final four. Now they will face my Wildcats. it will be a difficult game for Kentucky. Bo Ryan's teams always play really good defense. But win or lose, I'm happy for the Cats to make it to the final four.
Ohiomom, don't feel too bad about Dayton. Florida is a good, senior laden team. They have beaten my Wildcats 3 times this season. In fact, their only two losses this season are to teams that also made the final four, Wisconsin and Connecticut. I would like for Kentucky to have a chance to play them one more time, though. But there is a major obstacle to that in Wisconsin.

ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 01:56
My dad and one of my brothers had Fl. to go all the way and they are both huge UNC fans. I will pull for the bashers, but I honestly don't care as long as Florida does not win. Been a great tournament though with the games going either way to the end!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 1 Apr 2014 20:12
Whenever I think of major sporting events, my mind drifts to someone "betting their ass". Or maybe a pair of someones where the bet's winner gets to spank the bet's losers.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 2 Apr 2014 14:48
Goodgulf, I refer you to a story in the library called "You Bet Your Ass." And thank you for giving me the opportunity to plug 2 of my stories in the same thread of posts.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 4 Apr 2014 06:05
Wheatwine:
CrimsonKidCK, congratulations on your Badgers making it to the final four. Now they will face my Wildcats. it will be a difficult game for Kentucky. Bo Ryan's teams always play really good defense. But win or lose, I'm happy for the Cats to make it to the final four.

Well, thank you, but I'm not actually a Wisconsin supporter--however, the Badgers are arguably my most favored remaining team. (As some of my college-hoops-based stories indicate, I'm first and foremost a Tar Heels' fan, but as usual they fell apart early in the 'Big Dance.')

Of course, my pet dogs will be cheering for the Huskies... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Artemishel, Eris39, FredDonaldson, Nicolay, njrick, nthespankee, theo54, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9