LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

March Madness

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 02:48
March madness is on! Can't believe Duke is out already, but thankful UNC is still in it. Go tar heels! Ohio state lost to Dayton. This is definitely madness! Maybe I will try my hand at writing and come up with a story!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 05:01
Not sure what your preferred spanking modes are, but, with only the slightest bit of shameless self-plugging, might I direct your attention to my story of a few years ago, called March Redness? If nothing else, you might get some ideas for writing a March Madness story of your own.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 05:14
College basketball and spanking go together quite well, fictionally anyway--at least, that's been my experience.

It was gratifying to see the Forces of Evil (Blue Devils) finally defeated, although the Forces of Good (Tar Heels) cut things way 'too close for comfort' in their matchup vs. the Friars.

My darling wife's alma mater, the Lumberjacks (Stephen F. Austin University), pulled off a surprising comeback victory--that should result in someone getting spanked... --C.K.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#4 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 09:15
We already have a "March Madness" story in the library - a great one by Rick Marlowe, a M/F story.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 12:03
ohiomom:
Maybe I will try my hand at writing and come up with a story!

Go for it! I never thought I could write a story, but then I tried it and now I love it more than anything (well almost).

Mads:
We already have a "March Madness" story in the library

That doesn't matter. I'm sure your story would be completely different. We already have stories about most anything you could think of, but that doesn't prevent us from writing new ones. Just look at the Challenges - dozens of stories with the same basic theme, all unique.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#6 | Posted: 22 Mar 2014 17:40
My remark wasn't ment in the sence that we couldn't have more stories on March Madness, it was just a tribute to Rick's story.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Mar 2014 14:24
This a self-plug too for those who want to read a serial about the happenings at the March Madness.
I wrote March Madness and Cheer Panties serial under my author name, Cherry Red.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 23 Mar 2014 16:23
I couldn't see a post on March Madness without a shout out to my beloved Kentucky Wildcats. This has been a disappointing year for the Cats, who were preseason #1, but are now completely out of the top 25. They are very young, starting 5 freshmen, and having 2 sophomores as their first two players off the bench. On the plus side, they are playing their best ball of the season right now. They have a big test today when they face an undefeated Wichita State team. I just hope they do the spanking instead of getting spanked on the scoreboard. Go Big Blue!

ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 23 Mar 2014 21:02
I will definitely check out the March Madness stories! Wheatwine - I have a lot of friends who are for Ky. and I will pull for them as long as they are not playing UNC.

@ Crimson - I almost couldn't watch the game Friday night with the Friars, very nerve-wracking. Let's hope they have it together this afternoon!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Mar 2014 01:00
ohiomom:
@ Crimson - I almost couldn't watch the game Friday night with the Friars, very nerve-wracking. Let's hope they have it together this afternoon!

Nope, they didn't, did they?

Whatever Roy Williams was thinking of, it eluded me--there was some terribly sloppy play by the Tar Heels, not to mention a poor overall defensive effort.

It was a self-destructive performance, once again... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
cady09, hunter, jwads, kanestrokes, ldbill, modestguy80, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9