library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Rosaleen Young.

Kertana
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 21:11
Does anyone know what happened to the English submissive actress and author Rosaleen Young, she was the author of the Fantasies of a Young Submissive.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 23:42
Kertana,

I tried to find out what she's doing and how she's doing, but came up with just a few notes on her. Here's a tribute to her from someone who evidently loved her work and book.

punchy55
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 05:12
a beautiful tasteful tribute! In another thread I named her the best spanking actress I've ever enjoyed, and no one...I repeat... no one could portray both innocent child and sexy woman better! Thanks for this, bendover!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 07:15
I couldn't agree more with everything that has been said.
This young lady has it all.
Her obvious love for the WWDT shone through in all her performances and even I, as a male sub, would love to lay her across my knee.
A beautiful woman and a very good actress; she brought real class to the commercial spanking video scene and it's a real shame that she has now retired.
Nice link bendover.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 17:44
Here's one of her movies on Spankingtube. Evidently she could really take the cane and pain. Those marks on her outer thigh tell it all.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/19736/rosaleen-young-free-full-movie

Kertana
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 21:19
Thanks for the information and clip Bendover, I agree she was fantastic and it's a shame she retired so soon!

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Mar 2014 13:43
I'm under the impression she had some sort of nervous breakdown several years ago and decided to retire from the BDSM scene completely. I have heard at various times that she lives in Canada now and generally keeps a very low profile.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 16 Mar 2014 00:28
Great video, Bendover. You folks have such a sense of the history on the web and long before that. It;s always a pleasure when one of you share a piece like this.
islandcarol

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 Mar 2014 18:54
I wish she were still a part of the scene. We were born just 2 days apart and she was my teenage crush. While other guys my age were fantasizing about Britney Spears, Rosaleen Young occupied a large portion of my thoughts.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 16
Alef, dash13uk, Flavius, lintbunny, MiaKat, MikeBoyce, Omegalodon, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9