LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What Does Spanking Mean to You?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Mar 2014 21:29
This question in and of itself intrigues me because there are so many different and interesting ways that all of whom are on this site have come to.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Mar 2014 22:01
I believe it's both emotional and sexual in a lot of ways. This goes for receiving and giving to a lot of people here at the LSF and outside of it. If people were to be asked this question on the street, I believe there would be a lot of pros and cons. The pros more than likely would be in some way into the kink. Some would probably answer that it would be brought back to society a lot more. The cons would probably come up with the old saying, 'violence begets violence.' For me, I just like it either way.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Mar 2014 01:02
Bendover, I think that we are cut from the same cloth. As a top, I do see it in as sexual foreplay at times, but I also understand the significance as it pertains to discipline and punishment between consenting adults. It's vItaly important to be in tune in your spanker/spankee interactions. I am just as enthralled by the very dynamic of a good, bareally bottom spanking as I am giving one.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Mar 2014 03:40
bunwarmer36:
Bendover, I think that we are cut from the same cloth.

It sure sounds like we are, bunwarmer. Good description there.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Mar 2014 12:01
Fun; sex; intimacy; play; caring; cherishing; love; desire; laughter; tears; joy; mutual pleasure; control; discipline; assent; stimulation; arousal; closeness; happiness; stress-relief; excitement; embarrassment; anticipation; apprehension; ritual; banter; tenderness (in both senses); sensuality....

Oh, and of course something that the female bottom was so perfectly designed for...

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 10 Mar 2014 16:58
Doggone right, Phil!! I couldnt agree more. All those things are what make we as spankos tick. I thoroughetto enjoy the very idea of just watching a lady taken in hand and spanked silly. I also understand the difference between punishment and play spankings. Not all spankings between adults are necessarily sexual, but they are all sensual. Meaning that there is an understood boundary set up between the parties involved. I, myself, love to take my wife into our closet in our bedroom, take her over my knee, peel here panties down and spank her slowly and intimately. She isn't a full fledged spanko, bit of a vanilla I suppose, but when I told her about my interest, she decided to get it a little go. Although I don't to spanking k as often as I'd like to, (everyday), nothing is more intoxicating than when she asks for a good spanking or makes mention of the "closet"

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 10 Mar 2014 16:59
Bendover, I'm sure we'd get along just fine. Lol. Yourself and Phil are two of my favorite authors

Peter242
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 16:05
It's definitely erotic

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 Mar 2014 21:52
A warm heart that goes together with a not behind.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 16 Mar 2014 23:28
Virginia, I like the way that you think, naughty little minx you.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
Hotscot, mraymond111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9