LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The LSF Spanking Survey

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
guyde
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 21:21
If you click on this link, you can take part in a survey that is open to all LSF members.

Currently a quick 10 questions, but the number can be increased if you should have any ideas.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 22:19
Cool...

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#3 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 22:34
I've just done it, Guyde. I seemed to tick an awful lot of boxes!!! Maybe I'm not so 'moderate' after all!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 23:38
Those are good questions. Now that I've taken it... it was anonymous, wasn't it?

guyde
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 23:55
100% totally anonymous. To such an extent that ALL isp tracking is turned off - which means that if it rocks your boat, you could go and take the survey a second time and no one, but yourself, would know.

guyde
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 00:20
I have changed the survey. (Sorry about that)

The new version splits into three depending upon whether the first question is answered Male, Female or Prefer not to say.

I think the results will be far more meaningful.

And if you retake the survey, your new answers will not get in the way of the old ones, for they have been safely put to one side.

Or to put it another way, if you have already completed a survey form, please do it over again. Please, please, pretty please.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 00:42
Interesting quiz....so how/when do we see the results?
It also seems to assume the responder is in a current spanking relationship which may not been the case and would be interesting to see how many actually are vs wishful thinking.

guyde
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 01:04
The question about a current relationship will be added forthwith. If you have already completed a survey, please do not go back to answer this one question - you will skew all the other stats. (And it is not one that is crucial in the scheme of things).

At the moment, I am the only person on the Spanko globe who gets to see the raw data.

It is my intent to give a summary of all the responses received on a weekly basis and to see if the site generated reports can be made visible to all without any undue difficulty.

I am quite willing to share the lockbox to the survey with others - but all who get such a key have the ability to change anything they don't like and even delete all responses received to date. So I guess it will be a very small group who actually get to share.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 07:58
The question about the current spanking relationship is actually one of the most important I feel, and has a bearing on which questions are most apposite for the rest of the quiz.

Thanks for doing this

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 07:59
Guyde, it is really good of you to take the time to do this. I've now redone the survey as a girl. I'm not sure what it's really going to tell us about ourselves (that we didn't already know)...but it's a bit of fun.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 21
azotainas, Berksblade2, cayenne, chris27, dougmorton, preston27, taxman351, tritonguy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9