The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Booty

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 19:31
Not that it isn't always exciting to see the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue (well maybe not that exciting for me personally), but this year's new cover features three lovely models... and the focus is definitely something the LSF crowd might find appealing:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/sports-illustrated-2014-swimsuit-cover- revealed-love-it-or-hate-it-2014142

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 20:17
I found it hard to pretend I hate it...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 23:04
Not just the LSF crowd. Hard not to like that.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 23:08
Thank you, Janine, for being so thoughtful as to bring this work of art to our attention. Or is that three works of art?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 23:16
Three lovely young ladies. I believe Rick is right.

flip230
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Feb 2014 23:37
I was surprised to see the voting is fairly equally divided between love it or hate it. What male (I know females may enjoy it too) in their right manly mind could hate such works of art? I could spank (in) the past, would certainly enjoy the present and would welcome the future with open arms. Thanks Janine for bringing this delight to our attention.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Feb 2014 14:39
flip230:
I was surprised to see the voting is fairly equally divided between love it or hate it. What male (I know females may enjoy it too) in their right manly mind could hate such works of art?

Well, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition has tended to focus its photographs of scantily-clad lovely young ladies, particularly its cover photos, on their boobs rather than their derrieres.

People (notably males) expecting and preferring such a focus again this year would've been likely to vote "HATE IT," especially since there are no in-between choices in the poll.

Naturally, I was among the slight-majority 52% voting that I "LOVE IT."

Perhaps the 60th anniversary edition will feature 'rosy-cheeked' beauties in a similar pose--one can always hope... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Feb 2014 14:42
Wow! That's the 50th anniversary issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. I remember buying a video tape connected with the 25th anniversary issue back in 1989. that was 25 years ago! Suddenly I feel old.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Feb 2014 20:22
njrick:
Thank you, Janine, for being so thoughtful as to bring this work of art to our attention. Or is that three works of art?

Perhaps this is being a bit cheeky, but I'm saying six... --C.K.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 17 Feb 2014 04:49
njrick:
Thank you, Janine, for being so thoughtful as to bring this work of art to our attention.

You know...I always wanted to me this "art" fellow as his work is very very good. Is there a way to set up an interview and perhaps be on hand when he does his work so I can get a close up inspection?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
DanishMan, daveyboy, Seegee, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9