library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Hogwarts like spanking

michelledul
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2014 19:45
Hi, I'm kinda new to posting so sorry if I'm doing it a bit wrong. Any whooo I was just reading and was reminded of a story about a group of girls from different houses like the Hogwarts houses, which corresponded to colors (red, blue, white, black, and green), who get spanked by guy prefects. Believe it ends in some raunchiness. Does anyone know the story I'm thinking of? It's really killing me. Sorry if this isn't the place to ask that question >.< like I said I'm new. Thanks!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 10:45
Hi Michelldul,
I'm not aware of the story you're looking for but I don't think you're doing anything wrong by posting it here.
You might try the "Storyboard" section in future but I don't believe there's any hard and fast rule.
Welcome to posting and keem 'em coming.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 10:50
The way you phrased that gives me a rather wicked idea. What if the four houses are colored on a spectrum from pink to purple, with the house color corresponding to how the girls' bottoms should look at the end of their spankings?

*SNM adds this to the list with the other million stories he should be working on*

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
davenhall, jdspanked, john4, kanestrokes, ldbill, spankmarcel, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9