The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery - BrianV

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 13:51
I've been in touch with BrianV recently. Some of you might have noticed his long absence from the site, and that's due to him spending six months in hospital because someone crashed into the back of his car ... sending him straight into the back of the a lorry in front.
Fortunately the airbag saved his head from serious injury but his legs were not so lucky. After the operations he spent a lot of time in hospital learning to walk again.

The good news is that he's now beginning to walk again without any aid.

So i'm sure you will all join me in wishing him well and to continue to make progress.

flopsy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 14:00
Yes, we're a 'family' here, and so of course we wish him a return to health (and mobility). Hurray back, BrianV!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 14:22
OH MY! Brian, here's looking to you for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you back soon.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 14:25
Sounds terrible. Obviously BrianV has great determination which has enabled him to get over what sounds to have been a horrendous accident.

Best foot forward Brian, and keep going!

turk
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 16:19
Brian, get well and all the best, Turk

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 18:01
Very sorry to hear hear of your injuries, Brian, but glad to know you're on the mend.

The Rev. Twinkle and Julie send their best wishes as well. Julie's even suggested bringing the choir around to cheer you up!

Get well soon,

tfs

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 19:54
Get well Brian, I was wondering why I had not seen you on site for awhile. Take care of yourself and your family first and then get your butt back here...LOL. Cheers

CS

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 20:38
Thinking of you, Brian, and wishing you a speedy rehabilitation. Hope to see you back real soon!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 22:49
Ouch! Get better soon Brian and hope you're back here and writing and commenting once you can do so.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 7 Jan 2014 23:12
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Brian! Get better soon. Physical therapy can be a trial but it pays. As we say here at LSF, "No Pain, No Fun".

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
canth256, Dufus, dxsuckit2112, katee, Pembridge06, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9