LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Climatic Inequality

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Graves94
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 14:32
Tomorrow, December 21, is the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. Here in the Mountain West of the US, we will only get about 9 hours of sunshine. Not only is it mostly dark, but it is also bloody cold. So, one might wonder, who should be held accountable for this travesty?

Not willing to just passively accept things as they are, I have done some investigating; and you may be surprised to learn that while we are shivering in the dark, our "friends" in the southern hemisphere (notably the Kiwis and Aussies) have been secretively hoarding daylight and are basking in the sunshine even as we freeze.

My Northern brothers and Sisters!! Help support the growing movement to right this terrible wrong. If we all work together, I am confident that we can reverse this tragic situation, and by taking back just a few minutes of sunlight each day (so that our Southern comrades do not become alerted to our actions) we can completely reverse this unfair inequality and restore proper climatic balance.

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 14:55
Nine hours light are good. I have 6 hours and 28 minutes today in Southwest Sweden. The town Kiruna i the Swedish province LAPLAND has no light at all between 11th December and 1st January, But we got it back in the summer. I don't wish to exchange our short summer nights with more light in December.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 15:00
I get about 8 hours of light, but I would like to have our southern partners send some of that warm air northward. If everyone in the south would set up big fans blowing in a northerly direction then maybe the warmer southern air would head north.

CS

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 16:30
I'm with Graves. Here in the PacNW we get even less. I say we fire up the Magnetotron and tip the poles. It may take a few months, but as the Earth's axis tips we'll get more of that sunlight and the Aussies can just hunt for kangaroos, cook shrimp on the barbie, or whatever, in the dark. Who's with me?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 16:41
Tomorrow is our neighborhood Christmas Party. It's going to be close to 70 during the day and 50's at night. I can't remember it being that warm during one of our parties.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#6 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 21:13
Here's what we have to look forward to in Toronto....."Major weekend ice storm likely in southern Ontario....The Weather Network's forecast team is confident this will be a high impact weather event, likely leading to power outages in some of these areas."

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 23:06
Graves although we do get extra sunshine and light at this time of year I don't think you'd want our climate. It was 40 degrees here the other day (I think that's well over 100 on the other scale), now I like hot weather, but that's extreme.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Dec 2013 02:57
Graves94:
If we all work together, I am confident that we can reverse this tragic situation, and by taking back just a few minutes of sunlight each day (so that our Southern comrades do not become alerted to our actions) we can completely reverse this unfair inequality and restore proper climatic balance.

I'm sure you're right. With dedicated effort, in three months we can have things equalized, and in six, reversed. Everyone pull together now!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#9 | Posted: 21 Dec 2013 04:18
Seegee:
It was 40 degrees here the other day (I think that's well over 100 on the other scale), now I like hot weather, but that's extreme.

Agreed! So much prefer NZ's temperatures and we also get the good hours of sunlight!

And Rollin, put that whateveratron away! I like my axis just the way it is!!!!

opb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 21 Dec 2013 10:16
Ooh, I'm sure you'd like your axis tipped up just a little bit Jools

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
abelard, BashfulBob, carto75, MrHomewood, njrick, Omegalodon, Pembridge06, ProBandit, stevenr, Stonewall2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9