Female Member

France
#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2013 13:22

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Dec 2013 13:49
Oh yes. Sometimes known as the 'silent killer', given that it makes very little noise on impact. The same can't always be said of the recipient of the impact....

I've got two lj's in my batterie de fessage - the London Tanner version, and one with three loops of plasticised leather. Both very effective.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 1 Dec 2013 19:10
I haven't got one, but have been thinking about a purchase. As a switch, I'd be on the receiving end sometimes. I guess that makes me loopy, right?

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2013 23:12
Those marks look very interesting. I'm very tempted, but first I have to make an "authentic" martinet--from the instructions provided by Ordalie. Vive les Francaises.

Geoffrey Stirling.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Dec 2013 02:54
Thanks for this ordalie. Much like a Rattan Loop. My first impression is that the 'Loop' impacts on the edge first and then undoubtedly spreads out to the 'flat' section of the loop and that's what leaves the interesting marks. A little unusual but fun I'd think. It would be fun to ask a experienced bottom if they can feel the edge impact or just the whole thing. I can appreciate a tool that is quiet in some cases but the sound of a blow well delivered is it's own reward. Good for OTK work and I wonder if it's best used with a steady swing or with a wrist snap at the end of the stroke. Looks like it would fit nicely in anyone's play bag as well; something that makes a difference at times. Thanks again for sharing as it's nice to talk implements and tool's here for a change. Grin!

ordalie
Female Member

France
#6 | Posted: 4 Dec 2013 04:22
Another home-made martinet (extract from the film "Nymphomaniac") here:
http://myblogstany.blogspot.fr/2013/12/son-cadeau-de-noel.html#comment-form
Most impressive, isn't it?

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
davidrodg, Elorac, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9