library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Inappropriate Twerking

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 08:46
Now, if there was ever a group of young ladies who needed some serious corporal punishment, wouldn't it be these ones?

I think there's spanking story potential here.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 13:39
I thinking that maybe the dad smelled a dirty diaper and decided to give her a reminder. Man, if I ever did that I'd end up in traction.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 16:55
There is most definitely a story here. I wonder how their Fathers, Mothers, Husbands and/or Boyfriends feel about their activities. They could be handled individually or as a group. Lots of possibilities here.

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 20:09
Must admit to preferring something a little more subtle.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 21:52
I wonder if the police who moved them on at the end were taking them down to the station for some paddling? The act of 'twerking' seems to put the bottom in perfect spanking position, if you could time your smacks right to the bottom would rise to meet them too. Miley Cyrus' recent performance seems to have brought it to the fore, but I can remember moves like this as far back as Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back, which featured similar movements in the original clip. Maybe it's just me, but I preferred the Chinese music briefly on this one to the soundtrack for most of the clip.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Nov 2013 16:47
My female cat used to do that accompanied by obnoxious howling. We had her spayed. She doesn't do that anymore.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 9 Nov 2013 20:07
Seegee writes

Seegee:
but I preferred the Chinese music briefly on this one to the soundtrack for most of the clip.

and then catmama writes

catmama:
My female cat used to do that accompanied by obnoxious howling. We had her spayed.

LMAO

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Nov 2013 23:52
Yes, these young ladies are in dire need of some very sound paddling. Shorts on and all bent over with hands on knees. perhaps a classic "drilled" wooden paddle applied soundly to those nice ample bottoms. I would say about 10 solid swats should do it.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
aaron1996, Elorac, Goodgulf, Heroth, hhouse, Kanchyk, SirStephen, spanker30, stprag, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9