LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Can't Find a Spanking Image

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 18:40
About eight years ago, I came across an illustration somewhere on the net. A blonde, teenaged girl is being held down by a pair of older women; one chubby, the other thin. One of the older women is holding a wooden hairbrush, and they both look eager and excited to spank the girl. The girl, for her part, is screaming and crying.

I've tried looking for it around the web, including the spanking art wiki, and couldn't find it. Anybody?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 21:37
How about a bit more data? You say blonde? Is it a color drawing? What era? can you tell? It sounds like it could be a Roger Benson from your description.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 22:53
It could also be a Sassy Bottoms or a George Jackson Churchward image. Maybe even a Jay Em, his spankers like brushes and they often look unnaturally pleased with themselves.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 22:55
Color drawing, yes. Somewhat cartoony style (but very well drawn), like an illustration from a book.

The characters looked maybe 1960's or 70's, but that doesn't neccesarily say much about the drawing's own date.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 Oct 2013 09:11
Cartoony? Sassy Bottoms and G.J. Churchward's are both rather realistic for the most part. As is JayEm's style, most of the time at least. Maybe Paul Michael Davies or Barb. A few of the Scarlett Hill artists may fit that description too, but they used to keep the names of their artists secret. It does sound a lot like a JayEm composition though...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 31 Oct 2013 17:35
My friend Banjo does this type of style where the characters look almost lifelike. However, he does 99% F/M.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Oct 2013 22:38
Banjo does his stuff exclusively in Poser, which is a Computer Generated Image program. It's not "drawing" in the strict sense, although it can look "cartoony". I didn't think of that. There are other artists who specialize in that style and M/F and F/F too. "Nomad" comes to mind...

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 00:24
I would suggest going to the handprints website. I'm not sure of the exact name but putting handprints spanking art site into google should bring it up. This is a free site featuring many many artists including all of those named above. You may have to search through quite a few drawings but good chance yours may be there. Not only that, but you might find other drawings equally to your liking. Good luck with your search.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 05:57
Another good idea. Handprints is exclusively a females getting spanked site, although males can GIVE the spankings. He focuses on younger girls and children mostly though, so it depends on the apparent age of the "teenage girl." The address is: http://www.thehandprints.com/

SNM
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 07:45
It definitely wasn't computer generated. Looked very hand drawn.

Teenager was in her mid to late teens. Flowering body, but still clearly young.

I'll check handprints. Thanks guys.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
BashfulBob, Heike, oxford
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9