The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CP Startle for next week's episode of Haven

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 Nov 2013 09:33
Seegee:
This isn't Haven, but there was a CP reference on another show I know many LSF'ers watch and that was Big Bang. Leonard's psychiatrist mother references an episode in young Leonard's life when he walked in on his parents in the bedroom, they were in the nude and his mother quite openly admits to swatting his father's bottom with a pong pong paddle. I'd never thought of her as playing games sexually, she was probably doing it as an experiment, but the way Christine Baranski is made up as Dr Valerie Hofstadter she does look rather dommy. Anyone else catch the reference?

Oh yes. I watch the show religiously and I've seen that episode. Her reference to her spanking her husband with Leonard's new ping pong paddle isn't clear as far as why she was doing it. She's quite non-sexual (unless she's drunk) and unlikely to get kinky in the bedroom. It may have been some kind of research. Or she may have been a little drunk that night. She does look (and often behaves) in a very "dommy mommy" way although she doesn't necessarily dress that way. A certain proprietress of a certain Shop and I both agree that she would make a believable spanker.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 14:04
Castle is a TV show I became a fan of just a few weeks ago. The show has different opening sequences with brief scenes from different episodes. (They were probably changed from season to season.) One of these has a scene where Castle tells Beckett, "I'd be happy for you to spank me." I've never seen that episode. Can anyone tell me the context of that remark? Plus, does anyone know what season it's from? I could possibly buy that season on DVD. Even without the spanking reference, Castle is an excellent show, and it's one I would like to eventually own the full series on DVD. Thanks in advance for any 411 you might have.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 14:28
bendover:
What I found funny was that the cane suddenly turned into a paddle with holes.

I misguided some of you and I apologize. It wasn't a cane at all. It was a ruler. She's holding a ruler as she stands in front of the blackboard saying, "I'm sick and tired of your excuses, give me an answer." As for the cracking sound, if you have On Demand and can see Season 4 Episode 7 over again, (it will show up as 407) listen to when Nathan sits up quickly on the couch when waking up. You can hear the cracking sound along with the burst of music. In the trailer it cuts off before he sits up.

Yeah, it was a bit of a letdown as far as the paddling, but it was totally erotic, too. I can only imagine having to stand up totally naked in front of a teacher looking like she did.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 16:05
Wheatwine:
I've never seen that episode. Can anyone tell me the context of that remark?

I recall they were investigating a murder at a BDSM parlor and the head dominatrix was a suspect. I don't know exactly which episode it was.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 19:13
Thanks for the info. I'll be watching for that one.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 20:14
I found a list of Castle episodes. The one I asked about is episode 16 from season 2, "The Mistress Always Spanks Twice."
Again, my thanks, Rollin. I couldn't have found it without your help.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 21:46
I don't know if they ever made spanking references on the show as such, but a BDSM mistress character used to occasionally appear on CSI. Grissom had a platonic, meeting of the minds kind of relationship with her.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 22:24
Seegee:
I don't know if they ever made spanking references on the show as such, but a BDSM mistress character used to occasionally appear on CSI. Grissom had a platonic, meeting of the minds kind of relationship with her.

Yes, that was Melinda Clarke, late of "The O.C." (Julie Cooper, M.I.L.F.) playing the domme. Her daughter had been kidnapped and murdered by a cultist. She and Grissom had an odd mutual respect kind of relationship. He wasn't interested in her "thing" but cared about her and she considered him kind of a friend. Last I remember, she came into "possession" of the guy who was responsible for her daughter's death and had him bound and naked and was literally whipping the shit out of him (in her dominatrix outfit) and Grissom walked away.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 22:40
I believe her character was eventually written out by passing away. I don't really watch the show as such, but my wife does and it's often on as background. I think someone told Grissom that she had passed. Melinda Clarke that was the actresses name! I always saw her as rather dommy. If only she'd spanked her daughter in The OC, there was a spoilt brat who really needed it. She also played 'herself' on Entourage and it really played up the 'real housewife' image she established on The OC.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 8 Nov 2013 04:58
Seegee:
I believe her character was eventually written out by passing away. I don't really watch the show as such, but my wife does and it's often on as background. I think someone told Grissom that she had passed. Melinda Clarke that was the actresses name! I always saw her as rather dommy. If only she'd spanked her daughter in The OC, there was a spoilt brat who really needed it. She also played 'herself' on Entourage and it really played up the 'real housewife' image she established on The OC.

I think you may be right and she died on the show. I was always a fan of Mindy Clarke. She just has that look.

I always thought she should have spanked her elder daughter Marissa on "The O.C." but then we met her younger daughter, Caitlyn, who was even more of a brat and I wrote a story about it. I planned another with Marissa getting a spanking, but it never happened.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
AlanBarr, Alef, carto75, flavorfull2, hammond, john0918, KatiePie, magegod989, spanker30, SummerRed
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9