LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CP Startle for next week's episode of Haven

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
jon7889
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Oct 2013 13:23
I just saw last Friday's episode of Haven (18 Oct). In their preview for next week (25 Oct) one of the characters states 'bad boys get spanked' and then they show an image of a paddle. It airs on Fridays 9Eastern 10 Central on the SyFy channel.

i'll be watching of course.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Oct 2013 13:57
Sounds like it would be worth checking out. One question: Was the voice saying, "bad boys get spanked," male or female?

jon7889
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Oct 2013 15:47
female. you can find the trailer on their website, just google Haven.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Oct 2013 18:47
Thanks for the 411, jon.I checked the trailer out. Now I HAVE to watch that episode. Not sure if there will be an actual spanking or not, but the only way it could be prevented is if it turns out to be a dream sequence, or if someone else comes to the guy's rescue. As Robin would say, "Holey paddle, Batman!"

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Oct 2013 01:19
Here is the trailer if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d95LP6SI3M

I'm thinking he might hear the first good crack of the paddle and then come back to the present.

jon7889
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 22 Oct 2013 04:28
for those people who haven't seen Haven, the town is periodically beset by what they call Troubles. People who are troubled acquire some power (usually bad) which not only affects them but can affect the people around them. i don't expect this to be a dream sequence episode, but rather somebody who has had problems with authority figures.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Oct 2013 04:56
jon7889:
i don't expect this to be a dream sequence episode, but rather somebody who has had problems with authority figures.

I read the synopsis for Friday's episode. It states that a 'trouble' affects some people and turns their dreams into deadly nightmares. It looks like Nathan is one of them who is affected. I can't see someone walking around naked as the scene projects unless it is HIS deadly nightmare. Although I don't see a good paddling a 'deadly' one. I do remember the last episode where Audry mentions to Nathan that he shot and killed (so and so) and says, "Now I'm supposed to kill you, but I refuse to do that." So, there you have it. I think that's where his nightmare is loaded by 'The Trouble.' I guess we'll see.

What I found funny was that the cane suddenly turned into a paddle with holes.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 05:56
Well, THAT was disappointing.

False advertising. The trailer giveth, and the show taketh away.

The trailer tease was far more seductive than the faux spanking. Can't even call it a spanking, since not even one paddle whack was completed. The woman raised the cane-turned-paddle, brought it down towards the (hidden) naked male bottom, and just as it seemed about to make contact . . . he woke up.

I have no idea if the show itself is any good, since I just fast forwarded to the appropriate part. Then I fast forwarded after the non-spanking, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Since I didn't, I just deleted the show, never to be watched again.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 06:07
I saw it and it was a good visual as the cane turned to a wooden paddle. They had a school scene which set up the punishment. I had hoped for the cracking sound of the paddle before he woke up. My wife and I watch the show regularly.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 23:01
This isn't Haven, but there was a CP reference on another show I know many LSF'ers watch and that was Big Bang. Leonard's psychiatrist mother references an episode in young Leonard's life when he walked in on his parents in the bedroom, they were in the nude and his mother quite openly admits to swatting his father's bottom with a pong pong paddle. I'd never thought of her as playing games sexually, she was probably doing it as an experiment, but the way Christine Baranski is made up as Dr Valerie Hofstadter she does look rather dommy. Anyone else catch the reference?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
amino, FiddlersGreen, GivanTake, Heike, jimsphotos, john4, kenjperr, peter, Ree, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9