One For the Girls

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 03:42
MarkPhoenix:
Address for Spanking Tube, please? Thanks.

I imagine you could try spankingtube.com. That would be my guess.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#22 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 10:17
Ok Rick, I'll add New Jersey to my spanking fact finding tour. I hope you're as good as the other guy though...cos I'm introducing a point scoring system!

XxxxX

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 27 Oct 2013 20:53
My Mini, you have high standards; We must be talking of the softer side of a good spanking. I'll have to look him up. By the way, what is ST? Never mind, I just saw it on the previous page.
Islandcarol

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 21:09
Hey Barb,

I might have been a little harsh previously. I thought your guy was Kyle Johnson and you know, I shouldn't have said what I said about him. As I should know, everybody has different taste in spankers / spankes which of course is natural. I actually like the models on the eastern European site Rigid East or as some know it as Lupus Pictures. They look natural (girl next door types) yet I have heard some refer to those models as hideous. I don't think so at all. So if Kyle does it for you, you go girl.

barb
Female Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 21:26
Hey Robert - I just thought he was kinda cute and like his hair. I am really trying to find Minidancer's guy. The way she describes him. WOW. So far, I have been unable to find him on any sight. I actually haven't seen any of the women spanking models who I would describe as hideous. I think most of them are very sexy. I am certainly not hung up on Kyle, but of all the men on these sights I have seen he is the best looking.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#26 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 22:06
Barb....oh for him to be 'my guy'! Lol. But if you want to watch his video clips then google "agoodspankin" and his site should come up first (or virtually top). Once on his page then just click on the link that leads to his clips on Spankingtube.

barb
Female Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 29 Oct 2013 20:04
Thanks Mini for the info on how to find "your guy". I appreciate it. I have been looking for a while.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
PGreenham, sammyb2, SNM, TonyC
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9