library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Enough Said

sandybates
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Oct 2013 08:39
Checked out this movie "Enough Said", a romantic comedy with Julia Louis-Dreyfuss and James Gandolfini, last night.

On their first date, she notices the size of his hands, and says "they look like paddles". At the end of the date tells him she "likes his paddles" and he responds with "i like your ass." There wasn't the follow through I was expecting but then later in the movie, her good friend, (Toni Collete) has a problem with her maid not cleaning the house properly.

One time the maid picks up a ping pong paddle, and asks why it was in the bedroom, and the woman acts surprised and tells the maid to put it back outside. Later, a hairbrush is found in a kitchen drawer next to the cutlery.

Subliminal communication or false rorschach reading?? Nevertheless it was fun to imagine the off-screen antics of the characters as I would have wanted to them to play out.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Oct 2013 09:25
I'm not familiar with this movie. Is it new? Sounds like it would be worth a trip to the theater.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Oct 2013 17:30
With the title 'Enough Said', it sounds like the director wanted to do it, but chickened out. I do believe spanking themes are getting more and more prominent in the mainstream movies. This one sounds like it might be fun.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
caner2214, DomDavid, donut88, Erdling85, jtaylor75, northeasterner, spanki1962, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9