France
#21 | Posted: 28 Sep 2013 14:54

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 28 Sep 2013 17:55
smeple:
Luckily, I have just invented a soundless paddle. I have submitted my invention to the Trumpington Board for approval. I have requested to be present when the testing is done on the Trumpington Board Members. Once it is approved, I expect that the Board will allow the TRC meetings to resume. I will keep everyone here posted as to the progress of this issue. Now, its time to go back to work. I am currently working on how to procure a soundless response to my soundless paddle. I may need some test subjects though . . .

Well, wouldn't that be the effect of something like a ball gag?

I'm not much for being gagged while being walloped (or doing the walloping either) though, since IMHO verbal reactions are a considerable part of the fun for both spanker and spankee.

Still, if the right woman from here were to be my 'testing partner,' so to speak, I might be willing to discover how well such a gag would actually function.

It would allow for some sweet teasing anyway:

"Now, my dear test subject, I'm going to finish up with fifty more all-out swats of the Spencer paddle followed by twenty extra-hard swishes with the nylon cane. If that's too much, or if you even wish to terminate the experiment right now, just tell me before I resume."

"Mmmmph!"

"Silence means assent, I take it then..." --C.K.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 Sep 2013 18:13
For the benefit of non-francophones I would just like to point out that 'le vice anglais' translates into English as "the French vice."

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 28 Sep 2013 20:43
Sex, violence, dark secrets, strange perversions...sounds like a normal village hall meeting to me.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#25 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 05:20
AlanBarr:
I would just like to point out that 'le vice anglais' translates into English as "the French vice."

I wonder if that's not a figment of your imagination! I have never ever come across that so-called translation.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 09:14
ordalie:
I wonder if that's not a figment of your imagination!

Perhaps it is, Ordalie. I thought there was a time in the past when the French called flagellation the English vice, and the English called it the French vice, but I can't find any reference to it on the net so I might be wrong. Anyway, we English are very proud indeed that it's now known as the English vice!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#27 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 11:32
And the Scots just get on with it, whether thanks to the Union or the Auld Alliance, who can say. Perhaps they spread it through both.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 21:40
AlanBarr:
Perhaps it is, Ordalie. I thought there was a time in the past when the French called flagellation the English vice, and the English called it the French vice, but I can't find any reference to it on the net so I might be wrong. Anyway, we English are very proud indeed that it's now known as the English vice!

Well, I've always thought that 'the French vice' refers to oral sex, while it's been fairly common knowledge that 'the English vice' refers to flagellation/caning/spanking.

In Larry McMurtry's four-novel "Berrybender" series set in the American West in the early-to-mid-1830s, there's a young English woman who's described fiercely switching her lover, a Dutch biologist, on his naked buttocks. She later comments on it by stating that "the Europeans like a good spanking," presumably implying that Americans aren't 'kinked' that way--at least back then perhaps, via her thinking... --C.K.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 30 Sep 2013 10:30
CrimsonKidCK:
implying that Americans aren't 'kinked' that way

Of course not!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 16
BrownBottom, Clarity, DEllis, makkunny, Sweetness0285
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9