LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking lessons in Cambridge

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Minidancer
Female Author

England
#1 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 07:55
In this mornings paper there is a short article about bondage classes held in a local village hall near Cambridge! Apparently it included spanking and flogging activities and 'how to truly get a bottom's attention with canes'. Also, instruments 'suitable for spanking both naughty and not so naughty bottoms'.

Hell...my house is already on the market. I'm moving to Cambridge!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 09:53
I wouldn't lol, the village hall has cancelled all meetings by that group

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 14:12
Not the university then? I thought perhaps they were offering a B.Sp. degree.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 15:49
This just gave about 150 of us authors an idea for a story!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 15:54
It's gone national now. I don't think that the East Anglian BDSM community are best pleased.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 16:02
Just to expand on PinkAngel's answer, there is a half-page report in today's (London) Times. Apparently the Trustee's of Trumpington (what a name - it could be P G Wodehouse or Tom Sharpe!) Village Hall were approached by a group called Peer Rope Cambridge (PRC) to rent the Hall for a "relationship support group meeting". Apparently there have been several such meetings previously.

What the good people of the Trustees' committee did not realise was that the "support" consisted of lessons in "Bondage Dominance and Discipline", including floggings and spankings.

A bit different from the normal village hall meetings involving Little Old Ladies, Brownies and Childcare Groups.

As PA says, all future bookings from PRC have been cancelled.

Definitely an inspiration for we authors!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 17:12
Auntie Andrea needs a European vacation

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 18:48
The local BDSM group here holds spanking demos from time to time. I contacted them about attending one a few months ago (just as research of course), but you have be a member, which requires jumping through hoops to get vetted and paying a boatload of money.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 19:27
Hmmm...how many attenders could I expect if I approach the city council here and put forth the same proposal, hoping of course they do not read London newspapers....LOL. No bondage of course but lots of spanking...LMAO

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 21:11
Lincoln:
What the good people of the Trustees' committee did not realise was that the "support" consisted of lessons in "Bondage Dominance and Discipline", including floggings and spankings.

It just goes to show you how closed minded some people still are about this sort of kink. It's alive and well people. They'll just give their rental fee to some other place. I'm sure if they're still interested in holding the get-together they'll find one, and plenty of participants.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
dund93, needsthebrush, saxes626, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9