LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Size really DOES matter

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 19:44
Men in spanking stories don't have tiny testicles, or indeed tiny anything else. And women become damp, moist, or any other term for well-lubricated, at a mere glance from aforesaid man.

In real life, men with small testicles are more likely to be good husbands and fathers because they'll be that bit more reluctant to show them off to other ladies.

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 23:09
You might as well measure "cajones" rather than "cojones" for all it will tell you about a man's ability to change a nappy and push a pram! Someone should instead measure the size of the brains of those foolish enough to provide funding for this research.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 01:49
blimp:
Someone should instead measure the size of the brains of those foolish enough to provide funding for this research.

I don't know that that would tell you, either, as apparently individual differences in size of the human brain does not correlate closely at all with intelligence.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#14 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 02:10
njrick:
I don't know that that would tell you, either, as apparently individual differences in size of the human brain does not correlate closely at all with intelligence.

I won't google this statement, but in a Sherlock Holmes story about a goose and blue carbuncle the great detective deducted from a lost hat the owner's present and past financial status, if he was married or not, if he was left-handed and a few other trivia including the fact that the man worked in a position that needed brain. When explaining his deductions to amazed Watson he demonstrated it by simply putting the hat on showing its size.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 09:10
njrick:

The research on that is extensive and conclusive. The size, weight and shape of the human brain as well as size and shape of the skull do not correlate with relative intelligence. The long-discredited "science" of eugenics was obsessed with such things, along with racial and ethnic differences and the smaller sizes of women's brains (women tend to be smaller then men, so it would be natural for their brains to smaller, along with hands, feet, internal organs, etc.) to "prove" that some people are naturally superior to others. I imagine testicle size, along with penis size (at least in the "normal" range) is similarly irrelevant. I wouldn't know personally because, since my back surgery, I have to pee sitting down as my doctor advised me not to lift anything heavy...

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 10:16
Thanks Rick. You are certainly a fund of information on all manner of things. My comment was not meant to be taken literally but since we are discussing the size of ones head as it relates to ones intelligence I should think a low flat forehead would be a sign of a low intelligence. Don't tell me Rick that your forehead is shaped like a goldfish bowl because I shan't believe you!! Mind you on second thoughts, you must store all those pieces of semi-useless information somewhere!?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 12:01
blimp:
Thanks Rick. You are certainly a fund of information on all manner of things.

You're most welcome! It's so nice to experience a truly heartfelt expression of appreciation like this around here, for once. Since Febs doesn't want me on the Help Desk, perhaps you could put in a good word for me about manning the (semi-useless) Information Desk instead.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 14:26
njrick:
Since Febs doesn't want me on the Help Desk, perhaps you could put in a good word for me about manning the (semi-useless) Information Desk instead.

I will certainly put in a word for you with Her Pinkness right now. I can't think of anyone more suited and you deserve a promotion, Rick.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 20:17
I don't see why there shouldn't be something in this. Presumably the research was peer reviewed. A geneticist would argue that good parenting is down to the wish to preserve your genes through your children (I think in humans something more is involved, but I'm not a geneticist). Conceivably men with big balls are persuaded by their body chemistry that they don't need to bother much with this parenting thing because they'll father plenty more? Various correlations between bodily characteristics (mostly invisible and biochemical) and tendencies to behaviour do exist, so why not this one?

As for the big brain/ small brain thing, such a correlation does appear to exist BETWEEN SPECIES, but some argue that it's not the size of the brain but the proportion of body bulk taken up by the brain that matters - bad news for whales and elephants. The whole thing is made very difficult by lack of clarity and by cultural and no doubt species-based biases in what we mean by "intelligence".

On a more serious note, I remember it being told that a headmaster I once worked under, not British by origin, had announced in school assembly,

"Boys with large balls may play with them in the playground, but boys with small balls may not."

smeple
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 21:39
barretthunter:
but some argue that it's not the size of the brain but the proportion of body bulk taken up by the brain that matters -

So, if I'm a short-ish guy, with a small-ish head (not saying I am, just what iff-ing here!), I should take comfort in the fact that I am probably way smarter than the big guy with the bigger head (and the presumably bigger balls) who more often than not attracts the prettier girls?

Though, if the same brain/body bulk percentage holds true for women as well, I should be looking for women with a similarly short stature, and smallish heads. We should be more compatible. (Again, this is what iff-ing - I am not looking for anyone currently, since if I were, my petite bodied, moderately sized headed wife would not be happy!)

But if you really want to hear about a story about a guy with big balls, read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/19/health/tlc-man-132-pound-scrotum/index.html

I am not making fun of this condition, since it appears serious, and I wouldn't wish it on any of my enemies (well, maybe one of two of them). But talk about having cojones, which are as big as cajones!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 18
aaron2, BrownBottom, Enzo, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9