LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Size really DOES matter

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 21:20
A recent study has found a relationship between testicle size and parenting behavior in men.

Does this mean that men with small cajones are more likely to be spankers? Should we now start describing ball size when we characterize our male figures in spanking fiction?

From the article:
"The study, in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, looked at the relationship between testicle size and fatherhood in 70 men who had children between the ages of one and two. The team at Emory University in Atlanta performed brain scans while the men were shown pictures of their children. It showed those with smaller testicles tended to have a greater response in the reward area of the brain than those with a larger size. MRI scans showed a three-fold difference between the volumes of the smallest and largest testicles in the group. Those at the smaller end of the spectrum were also more likely, according to interviews with the man and the mother, to be more active in parenting duties.

One of the researchers, Dr James Rilling, told the BBC: "It tells us some men are more naturally inclined to care-giving than others, but I don't think that excuses other men. It just might require more effort for some than others."

The exact nature of any link is not clear
."

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24016988

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 22:04
We have been discussing this all day. My personal opinion is that it is a load of old bollocks!!

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 22:58
I tend to agree with blimp and as far as including it in stories, we have so many other things to describe that testicle size seems like overkill

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#4 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 23:09
And yet in the world of Big Data, every bit of information should be considered, even something that one would think preposterous.

Who knows what correlations can be taken from millions and millions of men's bollocks carefully measured. And we could also consider to measure at the same time the size of their hands, feet, tongue, nose and of course the penis at stand-by and in the alert position. I almost forgot: the thickness, length and color of their hair.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 23:35

therefore...every story from a male author must indicate the size of their cajones.)LOLOLO).

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 01:45
So a bad dad has big cajones?? Seems to me there has to be a trade off there somewhere for the woman in the family?? And now are the woman going to start asking to see our cajones before children in the marriage are considered?? Too many question, too much BS

Wadesnickers
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 03:03
My Dear possible husband.

Before I give you an answer to your request to marry me please fill out the following about the size of your nuts, hands, penis (fully engaged, semi-engaged and soft), feet and big toe on both left and right feet. Include the size of your tongue, nose and other items on the list. Fill out all questions to the millimeter and if known to the half millimeter. It would be very helpful if you can also list the weight of each. Only after I have consulted with the author's of various studies and compassion charts on your answers will I let you know if you will be considered as a husband. Also expect your answers to be published in most stories to be found only in the LSF. I promise not to giggle at your answers.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 07:58
canadianspankee:
And now are the woman going to start asking to see our cajones before children in the marriage are considered??

Seems to me that particular question would be moot at that point. After all she should see your cojones before the question of marriage and children even come up. I mean, you wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it, would you?

ordalie
Female Member

France
#9 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 09:40
It's not "cajones" (which means drawers in a piece of furniture) but COJONES!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 12:13
ordalie:
It's not "cajones" (which means drawers in a piece of furniture)

It's important to evaluate those as well. What woman would marry a man without first seeing his bureau drawers?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 14
adrimc88, freewilly, Nobmeister, Smachtai, wooz1111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9