library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A movie, After Fall, Winter

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2013 11:52
Channel surfing this morning. As always, reading info on movies that are new to me, I came across this. After Fall, Winter. A failed novelist who has a secret S&M fetish, is unaware that his new lover is a dominatrix. Listed as a drama, with 3 stars out of 4 its on one of the Showtime channels. I'm not reviewing, it started 45 minutes before I found it and I never watch anything new unless I can see it from the beginning. Has any one seen this? Is it worth programming the DVR so I don't miss it next time? Sept 11 and 12 are the only two times listed as showing it again.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2013 12:40
I have seen this movie. I don't want to play spoiler, but I think i can say the two main characters develop an unusual relationship dynamic. It ends with a plot twist that isn't completely unexpected. I will say that I watched it twice

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2013 14:09
I've watched this movie several times. Very sad (Romeo and Juliette) type ending. It's strange that she despises men who don't act like men. The guy is a very sad character himself. He just doesn't take failure very well. This is really a very powerful movie. Two people showing both sides of the S/M coin. For those who are interested in it from what they read here, it's certainly not full of S/M - Spanking scenes, but just enough bits here and there to give the viewer an idea of the two main characters views.

Glad you brought that up Flowerchild. I think most people will enjoy the movie.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 16
cady09, Dane, DenseWall, FiddlersGreen, Mika, RickB26, tonydudney
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9