The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Sampast - Two sides of the story

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 18:13
I was pulled to this story when looking at the list of recent comments, a favourite method of mine for selecting stories to read. Barb had just read it. Its a very interesting set of 3 stories, each one very readable. I was very surprised to find after I had read all three that they were written in 2010 and until Barb read them had lain unnoticed. I commend them to your attention.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 18:17
Thanks for that samslipper.
Don't forget, you are encouraged to send in nominations for Story of the Week. Details here:
http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=10

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 20:05
I just read this piece, Sam, and I have to agree. Well written and very believable. Puts the young people between a rock and a hard place for just a silly reason of having to use the toilet. There are times when the authority figures become the bullies. Seems to me that the authority figures are lacking in keeping the rules from being disobeyed. What's the answer? Who was smoking and who wasn't? Life isn't always fair, and this story gives us solid proof.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 20:39
The story bendover is discussing is by Nathan Rysher, not SamPast. (and a very good story it is.) I am not sure if it is also the story samslipper is referring to or if there is a SamPast story with a similar title (although i can't find one).

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 20:52
Hi Guys, I just today read a 4-part story written by SamPast entitled "Both Sides of the Story - (Twins)" written in 2010. As Don knows, I love all Sam's and Don's stories. Hope this helps to clear everything up. It is a story about 11 year old twins and really well done (IMHO).

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 21:48
I might add that although the story was first posted here in 2010, it is much older. It was posted to usenet in 1999, and actually dates from before Sam and I were regularly working together on the twin stories

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 23:52
Oops - got the title a bit wrong but its the Sampast story I was talking about.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2013 00:30
DLandhill:
The story bendover is discussing is by Nathan Rysher, not SamPast.

Yes, I realize that, Don. I was just thanking Sam for posting it. Thanks by the way.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Aug 2013 03:17
bendover:
DLandhill:
The story bendover is discussing is by Nathan Rysher, not SamPast.

Yes, I realize that, Don. I was just thanking Sam for posting it. Thanks by the way.

But Samslipper (and before him Barb) were discussing a quite different story by SamPAST, with a similar title "Both Sides of the Story" (as opposed to the Rusher story "Two Sides of the Story"). Both deal with school children, but the Rusher story is set at a boarding school, and deals with rather more serious issues, the SamPast story deals with in-home discipline, and is rather lighter in tone. You found the only story in the LSF that has the exact title that Samslipper (mis)quoted, I believe.

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Aug 2013 13:44
(LOVL) My apologies Mr Landhill. I will write out 100 times " Check your facts before posting on Smalltalk"

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
ahowell208, derekjster, Kanchyk, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9