The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favourite names for spankees

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 15:21
After doing considerable research on the subject, I have come to the conclusion the most common/favourite names for female spankees are Susan, Helen and Carol.
Do you think the name of the hapless lady adds to the excitement of the story or I am being daft?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 20:52
Wow, dund93 I use the name Carol all the time. Who would have thought. Not to plug one of my stories here but look up Robert56 and read my first story. The girl next door is Carol. Jan or Janice is another favorite of mine.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 21:26
dund93:
Do you think the name of the hapless lady adds to the excitement of the story

No, not really. But I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

I make my names short, simply because there's no reason to make them long. (Jan, Alice, Sue, Mary, John, Kyle, Jim) I also avoid re-using names so that folks know this is a new batch of characters.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:00
I think the name makes a world of difference in how the character is perceived and have changed some characters' names several times because they just didn't seem right. I always let the characters tell me their names.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:43
This is really inexplicable, but for some reason I like to give my spankees plant names. Heather, Ivy, Rose, Lily, etc.

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:56
I agree with FiBlue, the characters have their own names and sometimes it takes a couple tries before I guess correctly. That said, I find I'm partial to spankees named Tammy, but have not yet written one.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 23:21
I like the name Tammy also but like Kia haven't used it, not yet. I also like to make sure I change the names in new stories as Guy pointed out. Although, I suppose it would not be completely impossible to have two Carols living in the same neighborhood who both happen to get their bare bottoms blistered at home from time to time.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 00:08
Just because it is one of my favorite names I really like the name Sara (no h)for the spankee, and Mindy seems to be a nice name for a spankee to, but for me the name doesn't matter that much.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 00:56
I would suggest that by far the most popular name for a spankee besides her given name is "young lady."

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 01:34
I try to pick a name that I like while generally avoiding names of relatives or friends - or names I've used too many times in other stories. Similar to FiBlue, I consider the character of the person I want to portray and try to find a name that fits. (Of course, what name fits what personality traits is very subjective.) With the subject personality in mind, I will go down a list of common names until I find one that seems right. Coincidentally, I seem to have favored names beginning with 'A', 'K', 'L', and 'S'; e.g. : Amanda, Amber, Angela, Anne, Ashley, Karen, Kathryn, Kristin, Laura, Laurie, Lisa, Lori, Sandra, Sarah, Stacy, Susan.
It's a coincidence that Kia mentioned the name 'Tammy'. She's the star of the story I'm currently working on.

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Azarga, Bridspnker, hardcharlie9600, kepap, tony55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9