The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Constancy

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 18:10
In this ever changing world one tends to look for some constants, a few things you can depend on. So it was somewhat reassuring to note, whilst watching a couple of the Women's Euro 2013 matches (whilst in a state of football withdrawal), that the England women's football team are every bit as crap as the mens!

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 19:05
I know. I have just been watching them. Why wasn't that Everton lass on earlier! Another similarity is they often appoint managers that can't see what is plain to everyone else. I wish I liked croquet or something instead of football. I wish I was Spanish sometimes.

PS Hope is a great name for an English football manager. No Hope would be even better!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 19:39
Februs:
hat the England women's football team are every bit as crap as the mens!

I gather from this that you actually watch the women play soccer (presuming here that is what you are calling football), rather then just watching their butts??? I will have to try that some day, but their butts are such a distraction I cannot concentrate on any game...LMAO

CS

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 20:56
You sound like a well known incorruptible Fifa official CS who suggested that women play in tighter shorts to increase interest in the women's game. I would suggest they try passing to each other as a higher standard of play would certainly increase my interest. Let's hope a miracle happens and we beat France anyhow!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 02:38
blimp:
a well known incorruptible Fifa official CS who suggested that women play in tighter shorts to increase interest in the women's game.

Heck, I'd suffer through that if I had to.

blimp:
Let's hope a miracle happens and we beat France anyhow!

Go England! Rah!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 04:06
There was a sketch in Not The Nine O'Clock News many years ago where two men were watching a ladies football match. One kept saying it was awful and why did the other one like it? His friend kept telling him to wait. At the end of the match the girls exchanged jumpers and it became clear exactly why there were men in the audience! It's come a long way since that long ago comedy sketch.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 06:28
Every four years at the Summer Olympics, I watch the women's volleyball and especially the beach volleyball matches. For some reason, I have no interest in men's volleyball, beach or otherwise...

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 14:57
I get your point about the beach volleyball. Thankfully I am not too old to appreciate the finer things in life. Certainly they couldn't make the costumes any briefer without renaming the event but we were discussing the "beautiful" game rather than beautiful bums!! How did this thread get hijacked? I think we must blame a well known Canadian contributor to this forum!! Can't wait till August and the football season! I am thoroughly sick of tennis, Andy Murray, Golf, the British Lions!! Even the Australians behave sportingly when we beat them! Now where is the fun in that?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 18 Jul 2013 02:49
blimp:
I think we must blame a well known Canadian contributor to this forum!!

LOL...not my fault, it was Februs who brought the subject up.

I think a beautiful bum certainly can make a game much more exciting even for the true sports fanatics out there. You cannot tell me that the women on this site watch men's sports and don't notice the men's butts.

So many times a couple may go to a game, they do it as a couple to share and spend time together which is great. The one interested in the actual game watches intensely, but if the other one is not really into the sport and only went because they know their partner enjoys it,... well what else is there to do but admire the bodies on display doing all sorts of jumps etc etc.

I think this thread is right on track for being on a spanking site....LMAO

CS

mati
Female Member

Germany
#10 | Posted: 18 Jul 2013 15:17
canadianspankee:
You cannot tell me that the women on this site watch men's sports and don't notice the men's butts.

You can! I like watching football, but I think I have to disappoint you: I'm absolutely not interested in watching their butts, can't even remember that I ever noticed they have one.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
ahowell208, anpedant, Clarity, Dave, Heike, Heroth, lasttry, Redwolf64, stevenr, ThomasPetersen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9