library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Well done, Andy!

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 17:49
Congratulations to Andy Murray, first British Wimbledon Champion since 1936, and first ever Scottish champion!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 17:51
Congrats to Andy. Always good to see someone else on top for a change.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 17:54
First British MEN'S Wimbledon champion since 1936, of course. First champion since 1977.

Well done indeed.

We can now prepare for Murray Mound becoming Robson Ridge.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 17:58
Mrs. Podgorny: Och, but Angus:, ye ken full well that Scots folk dinna know how to play the tennis to save their lives.

- Monty Python

So the world as we know it is coming to an end. And nary a blancmange in sight.

Congrats, Andy.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 20:41
Andy deserved to win, no doubt about that. Plain hard work and skill were evident.

However considering the site we are on, I have to ask. How many women on site if they watched him play, imagined him swinging that arm holding a paddle across their butt...LOL ???

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 00:00
Congrats to Andy. Does he get to be British as well today because he won?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 09:54
barretthunter:
First champion since 1977.

Yes, Virginia Wade. And of course, we shouldn't forget Andy's big brother Jamie, Wimbledon mixed doubles champion 2007.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#8 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:01
Linda:
Congratulations to Andy Murray, first British Wimbledon Champion since 1936, and first ever Scottish champion!

He's only Scottish when he loses

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 20:59
It is of course as possible to be Scottish AND British as it is to be, say, Texan and American. Even if he supported Scottish independence (and I've not heard anything to indicate his political views) he'd still be British as well as Scottish at least until independence happened - and arguably after that, since British can be interpreted as a geographical, historical or cultural term not necessarily defined by state boundaries. What is very clear, though, is that he is very aware of being Scottish and this may well be more important for him than being British.

As for the spanking question, I am ill-placed to comment, but I can easily imagine making Novak Djokovic a spanking hero. He seems tough and brooding. He also seems to be a nice guy, but then, nice guys spank. I'd have thought that Roger Federer would have been an even less likely candidate than Andy, though, and as for Nadal, somehow he seems more in line to be spanked than to spank

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
DianaMiller, dph1theelder, irishotk, knicks604, mobblers, molvo1, Ree, rindom, SlippersSting, WilliamAllen, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9