Why anal sex is ok by Jesus

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 23:37
SNM:
These girls are not as clever or groundbreaking as they think, in terms of subject matter. Their lyrical skills also leave something to be desired.

That's an awfully negative comment. And what clues you in on just how clever and groundbreaking they think they are? I saw an interview where they essentially said they are just having fun, and acknowledge others who have broken the ground with this type of musical humor. That the music went viral on youtube gave them encouragement. Most of their music is just the two of them sitting on the couch playing uke and guitar while singing, with occasional cuts to other visuals, which suggests to me they are, indeed, just having fun with it. They are both more actresses than musicians, which (to me at least) excuses any shortcomings on the voice end... even though I think they do rather well in their non-professionally produced recordings/videos. Having dabbled myself in producing recordings, I know how hard it is to make singing sound anything close to professional.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 07:25
Just saying. Compared to other bits of musical humor, I find this lacking. You don't have to agree with me.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 07:31
They've redone a classic song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDTkxWudXo

And for the purest in you, here's the original PG version from the TV show Scrubs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1VTVYRQD8

And of course, they sometimes sing about common problems. I mean, who hasn't faced the below problem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMKyKS2LGyI

Goodgulf
(Who hasn't and now fears that he has been doing something wrong)

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 21:19
I thought it was quite funny and topical bu ta bit beyond what I'd be happy to share on Facebook.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 22:16
There's a middle ground when comes to sharing things like that - at least in this case. Look around for another Garfunkel and Oates video that's more acceptable and share that. Then let your friends stumble over the other ones.

If you know people in the Rainbow community, you might want share "Sex with Ducks" because it's so absurd. Then there's the PG link above - a clip from Scrubs that shows the importance of being on the same page of a relationship (their facial expressions when one says "kiss" and the other "screw" are priceless!). Who knows, one of your friends might end up sharing "The Loophole" and you can act shocked and surprised to see it

Goodgulf

barb
Female Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 21:37
I agree with Jools, EWW!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 19
azotainas, TonyC, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9