The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why anal sex is ok by Jesus

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 12:52
These two girls are beyond brilliant. Don't miss!

http://www.happyplace.com/24746/the-loophole-video-by-garfunkel-and-oates

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 13:20
PhilK:
These two girls are beyond brilliant.

Hasn't the one been on Big Bang Theory? (Raj's new girlfriend)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 14:39
Praise the Lord and pass the KY jelly.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 18:59
njrick:
Hasn't the one been on Big Bang Theory? (Raj's new girlfriend)

Yes, that's the tall blonde one, Riki Lindhome. The small dark one is Kate Micucci (she claims she was 25 before she realised that her surname meant something rude). As Garfunkel and Oates they've done a whole raft of brilliant songs; I'd recommend 'Sex with Ducks', a slap at Pat Robertson.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 19:27
PhilK:
njrick: Hasn't the one been on Big Bang Theory? (Raj's new girlfriend)
Yes, that's the tall blonde one, Riki Lindhome. The small dark one is Kate Micucci (she claims she was 25 before she realised that her surname meant something rude). As Garfunkel and Oates they've done a whole raft of brilliant songs; I'd recommend 'Sex with Ducks', a slap at Pat Robertson.

The tall blonde one, Rike Lindhome, was something of a stalker of Sheldon, who hired her as an assistant and made her his personal servant. When she started taking over his life by demanding he spend all his time on his research, he became disenchanted with her. He did make some research breakthroughs and, when she requested acknowlegement on his research paper, he became angry at her impertinance and fired her on the spot. The shorter brunette is Kate Micucci and she is Raj's pathologically shy girlfriend.

Riki Lindhome is also in a new movie called "Hell Baby", where she may be the mother of a demon child and has some nude scenes, including full frontal exposure. Just in case anyone's interested...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Jul 2013 01:17
Another good Garfunkel and Oates one is "I'd Liked to Kiss You/Fuck You". It's sung as a duet and one of sings "kiss" when the other sings "fuck" - alternating through the song as each tries to match the others view of where the relationship is at.

Goodgulf

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#7 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 09:53
Ewww????

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 18:07
Philk, many thanks for this. My wife and I laughed and laughed. she was skeptical, but when she found out The Big Bang actresses were in the video, she gave it a try.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 18:49
I'm with jools. I can just see them at the altar. Someone jumps up. "Hey, I went up the old dirt road with your wife."

SNM
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 22:32
These girls are not as clever or groundbreaking as they think, in terms of subject matter. Their lyrical skills also leave something to be desired.

Still, cute girls singing about wanting it up the ass wins a few points from me just for being that.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
buffalotom, Geoffrey, Hector, Heroth, kurospank
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9