The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

About LSF publications

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 02:38
I had two great uncles who fought in WW II. One of them was captured by the Japanese and died on the Burma Railway, the other was a bit of villain anyway and deserted the first chance he got. I think he was actually dobbed in and did time for it, too. So, I'm kind of on both sides of the fence.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#12 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 03:25
flopsybunny:
you can pay via Paypal in the currency of your choice

Ah, that must be after you have added the e-book to the cart, then. I do have a Paypal account so it's all right. Thank you, Flopsy!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 04:13
O. K. O. K. My grandfather is still wanted by the imperial Russian army for the draft for WW I. He never reported to the draft. He died around 1946, but he is still wanted. We found this out in the old records in Odessa, Ukraine.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 04:20
Sebastian:
My grandfather is still wanted by the imperial Russian army for the draft for WW I. He never reported to the draft. He died around 1946, but he is still wanted.

Congratulations! My great-great-great grandfather, who deserted from Napoleon's army, is probably equally likely to be tracked down and captured by that emperor's representatives.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 05:26
Some people really know how to hold a grudge!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 05:31
Well not to be undone here. One of my great great uncles ran like hell away from the Americans trying to invade Canada back in the early 1800's. As far as we know today he may still be running as no one ever heard of him again. Also don't know if he is wanted still, as he was not married at the time and the draft was not really established yet unless one was caught by the British military police and pushed into the lines.

If anyone has seen a real old guy still running in the bush, please post a note on line. Oh and just so I can say I was on topic, ask the old guy is he is interested in purchasing a spanko e-book, one never knows who buys what now-a-days

CS

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Alef, Filbert74, Frspanko, lesni, miliniun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9