library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

New site menu (digressions)

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 23 Jun 2013 17:50
I have been looking at your new menu for some time and I cannot see fish and chips. Kindly correct.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Jun 2013 18:10
barretthunter:
I cannot see fish and chips.

Alas - the fish was used as a spanking implement, and the Library serves only crisps, not chips. You can find some crisps - just pieces actually - fallen under the desks of the validaters.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Jun 2013 11:46
barretthunter:
I cannot see fish and chips. Kindly correct

Barrett, Given that we are talking about technology, should you not be looking for microfiche and micro chips.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 23:13
barretthunter:
I cannot see fish and chips.

This probably should go in the joke thread, so I'll give you the short version, but since we are talking about fish and chips (or microfiche and microchips), I'll post it here:

A guy hears about a great restaurant, run by the Brothers in a nearby Monastery. Though he is skeptical, he decides to go. He has the best fish and chips of his life - moist when it should be moist, crispy when it should be crispy, and delicious all the way through. He is so impressed, he asks to see the chef, so he can compliment him on a terrific meal. He tells his waiter he wants to meet the chef, so the waiter brings him into the kitchen, where he sees a few Brothers cooking by the stove. He goes up to one of them and says, "I just had the greatest fish and chips of my life. Are you the fish Fryer?" The Brother looks at him and says, "No, I'm the chip Monk!"

potterstoke
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 19:27
njrick:
You can find some crisps - just pieces actually - fallen under the desks of the validaters.

I think you may find that these are not in fact crisps but the remains of enamel from the constant gnashing of teeth!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 23:26
potterstoke:
I think you may find that these are not in fact crisps but the remains of enamel from the constant gnashing of teeth!

Ohhhhhh LOL I spat my coffee out over the keyboard when I read that. Funny!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
AlexD71, canth256, katee, rwilliamh, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9