The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wimbledon

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 18:24
She: What have you been doing today, dear?
He: I've been watching the ladies' tennis at Wimbledon.
She: Was it good?
He: Brilliant match! My eyes have been glued to the set all afternoon!
She: Who won?
He: I haven't got a clue.

Lucian
Male Member

England
#42 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 22:55
From what I can find, prior to 1969 ball boys were indeed supplied by Shaftesbury and Barnado's children's homes. Ball girls first appeared in 1977, but weren't allowed on Centre Court until 1985 (!).

Ball boys and girls now come from a range of local schools. They have to be nominated by their headteacher to apply. There can be up to 1,000 applications, but only 250 make the final cut. Training is rigorous and they need a lot of discipline (ahem).

For me sport and spanking have always felt closely related, tennis particularly so because of both the kit and the intensity between player, parents and coach. But I've never yet been able to think of a really interesting plotline for a tennis-based story, more than just "player acts bratty, gets spanked".

Agree with above that Agnieszka Radwanska is a lovely player, also that Laura Robson did choose a particularly spankable skirt for this tournament, i.e. not just very short but also floaty.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 23:39
Nothing wrong with bratty player gets spanked storyline. It's pretty common in real life, apart from the getting spanked bit. I did have an article where Princess Kate spanked Caroline Wozniacki, because the player lost a lottery where she got to spank one of the girls as a proxy for bad behaviour from them in general. I know Kaia Kanepi lost to Lisicki overnight, but I wouldn't mind seeing her give a spanking, good, solid, powerfully built blonde. Mmmmmm....

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#44 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 17:13
I'd like to put in a word for the new American star Sloane Stephens, a Black American much more feminine than the Williams sisters, with almond-shaped West African eyes, a face that sometimes seems puckish, sometimes smouldering, and absolutely fantastic legs. She lost, I regret, to Bartoli, but we'll see more of her, I hope, in both senses.

If Laura Robson can be spanked for having the shortest, flirtiest skirt at Wimbledon, then Sloane must be in danger for having a skirt every bit as short, but frustratingly stiffer so it doesn't flip up as it should. That definitely merits a spanking.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 4 Jul 2013 00:12
I really like Sloane and while she personally idolises Serena for her on court ability I think Sloane herself is a far better role model for any young female tennis player to look to. In interviews I've heard her do she sounds like she was raised quite traditionally and doesn't seem to put on airs and graces. When she made the Australian Open semis she was asked what she was going to do with the prize money, and she replied 'There's a pair of tennis shoes that I liked and my Momma was going to buy them for me, but I think I can afford them for myself now!'

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#46 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 20:20
I've just watched the women's final on TV and have to say it pitted against one another two very fine arses. Marion Bartoli will never be a pin-up (although interviewed off-court with her hair down she looked much less unattractive) but she has a delicious bottom in properly white, properly tight panties, a plump and generous seat. Despite the killjoy attempts of the BBC (so much unlike the French) to prevent us from seeing Wimbledon tennis upskirts, one has several opportunities to enjoy Bartoli's round buttocks so deeply divided by a dark, mysterious crack.

As for Sabine Lisicki, she's too much the girl next door to be exceedingly sexy, but she has nice tits and a gorgeous bottom, plump and firm, also packaged in traditional tight whites.

The UK media had built up Lisicki as everyone's favourite, a delightful girl who smiled a lot, while Bartoli can be confrontational, fiery and sulky. I tended to follow this and thought I'd be supporting the young German. Instead, I found it was extremely arousing to watch Bartoli pulverising Lisicki, humiliating her, teaching her a lesson, giving her a good beating, and to see Bartoli smiling as Lisicki unsuccessfully fought back tears. It was as if Bartoli was saying, "You say you just love tennis, do you? You love Wimbledon, do you? Do you still love them after THIS and THIS and THIS? Almost like a spanking - and I was reminded of my story "Wimbledon Whites", in which too a spiky Frenchwoman beat - in both senses - a sweet, younger German.

Of course I hope Lisicki returns and wins Wimbledon, and shows us more of her hindquarters (just keyed "hundquarters" - a worrying Freudian slip?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 01:51
I think Lisicki also had the underdog tag and everyone likes to see a fairytale.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#48 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 02:37
I agree with barretthunter, although Mlle Bartoli is not a particularly attractive girl, her tight and soft-looking white tennis panties encasing her bottom were very sexy when she was climbing the bleachers to embrace her dad.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#49 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 08:23
Being a male sub I was always a mischievous ball boy who ended up over the knee of one, or even both of the players.
One particular, favourite fantasy of mine, was being hauled up by the female umpire, and draped across her knee for a good smacking before being sent back to my duties, much to the amusement of the players.
I seem to remember Chris Evert playing a major part in these imaginings.
Ah...those long, hot, frustrating summers' of the 70's.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
daveyboy, Februs, Hotscot, mobblers, Pembridge06, sethron, spanker30, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9