The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wimbledon

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 09:44
I am glad to see I am not alone with observations about female tennis players needing spanking.
In the interests of sexual equality, do any lady members harbour similar thoughts about the male players? Or thoughts of Andy Murray, Roger Federer etc punishing them for frequent foot faults during a coaching session.
If they do, I'm off to buy a pair of white shorts and a tennis racket. LOL

ordalie
Female Member

France
#22 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 09:50
Seegee:
There's something about the girls in their whites with the short skirts that just makes one want to put it into a spanking story.

Short of feeling them up, you mean? (sorry, it turns out it's slang and vulgar but that's what I read time and again in novels)

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 13:31
Mention of male tennis players in dundee's post made me recall a Tank McNamara comic strip from a long time ago, In it John McEnroe (well known for his bratty behavior on court) was sentenced to a spanking at a tennis match for his obnoxiousness. No actual spanking was shown but in the last panel he was draped over the net bottom up awaiting a spanking with a razor strop. Another panel had a Tv viewer saying how much he loved it that he had been sentenced to a penalty point and a spanking.
Remember the Bobby Riggs/Billy Jean King Battle of the Sexes tennis match from 1973? In it Riggs won, but some years later I saw a cartoon in Nugget magazine(another mag that sometimes ran Mr-like spanking stuff). It was with a letter that suggested that it should have been a loser gets spanked match.
In this case, King lost and the cartoon showed a grinning Riggs with a teary-faced Billy Jean over his knee, dress up, panties around her ankles, while he was spanking her bare bottom with a tennis racket.
Have hoped to run across that cartoon somewhere online , on some site that collects spanking art. So far no luck.
Billy Jean and also Martina Navriltolava fueled some tennis player spanking fantasies when they were younger in their playing days. Of course, they were more likely to be Tops, spanking some younger players perhaps.
OTH, Martina was in a relationship with lesbian writer Rita Mae Brown,who is also into horsemanship. Have seen pictures of her with a riding crop, looking very Dommeish. Wonder if Martina ever went into a match with marks from a crop underneath her tennis panties.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 13:41
God Redskinlover,
Now I'll be thinking about Martina Navratilova's striped bottom all day!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 15:33
Yes indeed, these players are a feast for the eyes. I love the contrast between their athletic exertions, their fierce competitiveness and focus on the game, and a short, light skirt flipping up to show frilly panties and a nice arse. I would go for Ana Ivanovic any day, though many others are fantastic.

Today Ivanovic crashed out to a nineteen-year-old French Canadian with lovely tits and the commentator said of Ivanovic, "She won't be pleased to have been upended by a nineteen-year-old." UPENDED??

As for Seles, who had a lovely big arse, she was also quite a strong personality and probably better able to control her grunting than some who get into the habit.

I've written two tennis-themed stories, "Anyone for Tennis?" features a recreational match turning into a fight and then a spanking, while ? "Wimbledon Whites"? features a young German player not unlike the young Steffi Graf (whom I would love to have spanked, yes indeed) being spanked by an older, lesbian opponent bearing some similarity to Amelie Mauresmo.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 20:57
It's interesting that although there are some stories in the library about tennis and other sports they are relatively uncommon. That seems odd as corporal punishment in Real Life nowadays occurs more often and is more accepted as motivation for improvement in sports than in most other situations.

Of course those punishments are generally by coaches on the spot and are not usually formalized so the build up that writers like is not present in these scenarios.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 23:29
Edb's tennis series actually did feature some stories about female tennis players doing a little fun spanking play with their partners. I always wanted to see Steffi Graf spank Martina Hingis for her disgraceful behaviour in that French Open final years ago. There were stories that Martina's mother and coach Melanie Molitor had to have very stern words with her daughter to even get her to go back on court to receive her runners up trophy, but I doubt she spanked the girl. Oh to have seen her on centre court, over Steffi's lap with Steffi turning her bottom the same colour as the Roland Garros clay.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 00:57
Seegee:
There were stories that Martina's mother and coach Melanie Molitor had to have very stern words with her daughter to even get her to go back on court to receive her runners up trophy, but I doubt she spanked the girl.

The following report comes from the Spanking Facts and Research site that I mentioned in an earlier post.

Martina Hingis - (U) The sexy Swiss Miss, former World number 1, was reported to have had a falling out with her mother because she allegedly still insisted on spanking her daughter with a switch when she thought she wasn`t trying hard enough.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 01:08
I tend to doubt that report. I can't see that Martina would have behaved the way she did if her mother had ever done that. There was a Russian pair, brother and sister (wish I could remember the boy's name, he won the Australian Open, he beat Hewitt), had a mother who was a tennis coach. The girl also got to no 1 briefly, although she never won a Slam. The mother was rumoured to have physically punished students she didn't think were working hard enough. The girl did have regular melt downs on court and it wouldn't surprise to find out that those reports were true and were the cause of the girl's erratic behaviour.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 06:36
Seegee:
I tend to doubt that report. I can't see that Martina would have behaved the way she did if her mother had ever done that.

Parents of sports stars are often obsessed with winning above all else. They will accept temperamental behavior from their offspring as long as they put forth maximum effort. That isn't always true but it often is. Competitive sports aren't known for producing well rounded individuals.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
aske1999, fenris11, sawsib, Siergiej345, tocciek, valentin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9