LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wimbledon

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 00:14
There was a story "Tennis Punishment" posted to the old SSS newsgroup many years ago. I have a copy, but don't have permission to repost. It was good, but perhaps not great

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 00:21
Edb did a series about female tennis players being spanked for on field issues by a council of former players. It was highly enjoyable.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 03:59
The only tennis-themed story I can recall reading here is one by Rick Marlowe - "Serves Her Right." Clever title and a good story. SNM had a serial called "Paddling Team," but that was about a different favorite sport, as you can well imagine! LOL

ordalie
Female Member

France
#14 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 05:06
Lincoln:
The grunters and groaners are especially deserving of your attention dund93

Does any of you remember the name of a tenniswoman who didn't grunt or groan but sounded as if she was felling a tree or struggling to finish a shit? It was so jarring I had to cut off the sound.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 06:22
How far back? Monica Seles used to make an array of sounds and these days, although she's not talked about as much as Sharapova and Azarenka, Francesca Schiavone is extremely irritating with her noises.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#16 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 06:34
That's the name!
On the wiki in French (but curiously not in English) I read: "She remained famous for the cries she used to utter when hitting the ball."
She was stabbed in 1993 by an onlooker probably fed up with her cries.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 06:57
Interesting thing about Seles. She was at one time threatened with loss of points if she didn't cut down on the noises. She stopped. This proved to me that they don't need to make the noises, they do it to gain an advantage on court, whether this is real or psychological. Even humiliation didn't work with Seles prior to being threatened with loss of points. She once said that a tournament advertised her appearance as the 'grunting Monica Seles'. The person who stabbed her had serious mental issues, he was a Steffi Graf fan who did it so that Steffi could reclaim her No 1 spot. Speaking of Steffi she was a model citizen on court a lot of the time, but I have fantasised about her being spanked because she had a fantastic set of pins.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#18 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 07:11
Seegee:
The person who stabbed her had serious mental issues

I know, it was just my own interpretation

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#19 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 08:41
My serial 'Old Fashioned Discipline' has a tennis theme. This was my first attempt at writing spanking fiction back in 2009.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 09:32
There's something about the girls in their whites with the short skirts that just makes one want to put it into a spanking story.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 15
Eva, Geoffrey, Heroth, jwads, katee, rickf, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9