The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wimbledon

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 13:26
Watching the ladies at Wimbledon is a spanko's dream.
All those colt like young ladies bending over in their short skirts and white knickers. My spanko brain is running wild.LOL

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 17:55
The grunters and groaners are especially deserving of your attention dund93

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 18:03
One groan per spank is the maximum allowed.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 18:43
Sounds to me like Maria Sharapova might be the girl for you...

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 18:57
Read something once that said "there is nothing like a tennis dress to make a woman look sexy." Agreed. Also, there is nothing like a tennis dress for a woman to be wearing when she gets a spanking.
So many possibilities. How about otk, first spanking her tennis panties hard, before taking them down? Or some stinging cuts with a switch on her legs, especially if the dress is really short? Imagine a tennis star out on the court playing with a hot, burning bottom underneath her panties. Or a flash of red cheek if she was wearing a really skimpy pair like so many women do now?
Of course now many women wear some sort of shorts outfit, tight spandex, like Serena Williams(who needed a spanking so badly few years agor for her tantrum at the US Open), but I think a short skirt and sexy panties under it is the classic attire for tennis.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 19:06
Wow Redskinlover! I like the cut of your jib. You've really thought this through.
I'm in favour of all your suggestions. Especially the red legs on court.
I remember when Janus was at it's height Chris Evertt and Sue Barker were always popular choices in the OBB.
Putting on my switch hat, my bottom tingles at the thought of a spanking from the Williams sisters.
Bogiephil, Maria Sharapova would be first on my list, and not just for her grunting.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 19:16
I beleive Seegee's last Spank Shop involves a tennis player and a darn good one (story). Oh I agree. I'm not one to watch tennis, but at a glance when I do see one on TV, I can relate to the spanko mindset just watching those calves, thighs, and bums, butts, backsides... whatever.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 21:46
A site that many might like is "Celebrity Spanking" at: http://sfrsite.topcities.com/index.htm

It has many RL accounts of female celebrities being spanked at various times in their lives including tennis players in their "Spanked Tennis Players" section. There is so much material on the site in many different categories that it will take you hours and hours to go though it all.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 23:07
tiptopper:
It has many RL accounts of female celebrities being spanked at various times in their lives

Interesting.

It seems that most of them share the common theme of "being spanked for not trying your best" from parents and or coaches. One wonders if they would have hit the big time if that hadn't have happened. Then again a few entries listed how they changed coaches when they were older, one also wonders if they could have gone further with the game if they weren't dealing with that baggage and could have kept the same coach when they were older.

And there are countless sites showing "cheeky" shots of the women players wearing very little under those skirts - the most famous shot being at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TennisGirl_thumb.jpg . It's just too bad that few of them show "tans" under their tennis dresses.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 23:36
The tennis spanking in the Spank Shop was a few episodes ago. I think it was 33. #7 also features an attitude filled young tennis player getting her comeuppance. I'd be interested to see if people can work out which real life tennis brat that character was based on. Wimbledon, in fact Grand Slam tennis in general, just makes the palm itch. Seeing all those tight pantied bottoms under brief tennis skirts. BA did a few accounts of tennis players being spanked and there's a Debbie Downunder story featuring Princess Kate, Caroline Wozniacki and a bare bottom.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
myrkassi, sethron, solbond
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9