library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Anyone have updated information on Hostess?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 17:10
Someone else purchased the brand and was supposed to start production this summer, but I haven't heard any news on when their products will be available again. I really miss their orange cupcakes. They were one of my favorite snacks when I was a kid. There are other makers of chocolate cupcakes, but Hostess was the only company I ever knew that made the orange cupcakes. Now that they're gone, I really miss them and want them back. You know, I think I could somehow work a boy's love for Hostess cupcakes into a spanking story.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 22:21
The latest I've seen is an announcement on 6/16 by Hostess Brands, LLC, the successor company, that they plan to resume production of their snacks like Twinkees at the Dolly Madison plant in Columbus Ohio sometime in July.

Hang in there Wheatwine!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 03:12
Wheatwine:
ou know, I think I could somehow work a boy's love for Hostess cupcakes into a spanking story.

Yes I think you could also. Perhaps you could even work in having a hostess serving the cupcakes to some big or little brat...LOL. Of course if you do, when ever I eat a another cupcake I may just have to smile as I remember your story and people could ask me why I am smiling. In most cases I will have to blame my smile on the cupcake...LMAO

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 07:29
Wheatwine:
I think I could somehow work a boy's love for Hostess cupcakes into a spanking story.

I'm sure I've seen this plot before somewhere.... Oh yes, but tarts not cup cakes:

The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day
The Knave of Hearts he stole those tarts and took them clean away
The King of Hearts called for the tarts and whipped the knave full sore
The Knave of Hearts took back those tarts and vowed he'd steal no more.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 20:58
What if the King whips the Queen because the tarts aren't there, then one very PO'd Queen goes looking for the Knave with switch in hand?

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 23 Jun 2013 08:11
Of course it was always possible that the tarts in question were ladies of negotiable affection and the Queen their Madam, though as she 'made' the tarts in the first place this would imply that she had enslaved them to force them to work in her brothel. The King would then be her hired heavy and the Knave, in true Barretthunteresque fashion would be a policewoman who attempts to bust the gang with inevitable results.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 22
cossington, DannyS, Nelon, preston27, solbond, windar1, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9