library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Are there two versions of "The Father of the Bride" with Spencer Tracy?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Jul 2013 23:54
there are quite a few sites for spanking in movies i.e CHROSS, NU-WEST, several YAHOO GROUPS and SPANKING FACTS AND RESEARCH(this one had been experiencing some virus issues the last time i was there like X hamster and some others as well. Thank you and have a great day.
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 00:52
In some ways although I'm sure the scene would have been a big hit with people I didn't want to see Miss Taylor spanked. I know husband no 2 or was he 3? director Mike Todd took no nonsense from his divaesque wife and was one of the few men that she seemed to respect, he was a lot older than her and I've always wondered if he actually spanked her when that famous temper flared. Shame he died when he did, because I think he was probably the only one of her many husbands that she did actually love. Anyway I wouldn't want to see that scene, because Mike Todd aside, I've always seen the lovely Liz as the spanker, not the spankee, oh the flash of those violet eyes! My father was a huge Liz Taylor fan and he seems to have passed it on to me.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
DanishMan, DurableGents, Geoffrey, jimmyj46, PatMurphy, razzy234, rickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9